A Classic Welsh Trial

Tim you look very comfortable on that Beamish, perhaps you should be looking at getting another bike:augie

Tim you look very comfortable on that Beamish, perhaps you should be looking at getting another bike:augie

I'd only just managed to put that notion out of my mind even Ange said something similar:mad:

I don't know how Mark rides with those heavy jacket and trews though - he must be baked

They aren't that heavy. The jacket is unlined, and is only covering my body armour. The trousers are my waterproof pair, as I suspected it might be a tad moist. :D

Tim, how do you copy pictures? There is another one of me, possibly just before I threw my bike at the photographer . :augie I really like the one of Denise dropping down from section 5, though I don't think she will like the one on the hill.
Mark

Tim, how do you copy pictures? There is another one of me, possibly just before I threw my bike at the photographer . :augie I really like the one of Denise dropping down from section 5, though I don't think she will like the one on the hill.
Mark

Sorry I meant to post that one too because you look like you're getting out of shape:D
I just right click 'save picture as' using XP:thumb
1182428738_kRdqT-O.jpg

Great event and fantastic pictures. Good job, Tim! :thumb2

I especially like the photos of Denise - considering that she only passed her test a couple of weeks ago that's a brilliant achievement. Respect. :clap

But the performance of her pit crew wasn't bad either... :augie

Lots of happy smiling faces - that's what it's about :clap:clap

Got to agree with Shep, Tim, you look well suited to that Suzuki. Really nice engines I seem to remember, especially the 325 :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom