Great Twinshock Trials Video - Made in Italy

Well Johnny, that was like dumping a girl before you've shagged her:D:D:D
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150574441712&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I had a lot of comments about mine on sunday, one guy who recognised it thought I was very lucky to have it.
I'm still tweaking it to suit me but can't imagine doing better on any other twin shock no matter how much it cost:)

I took her out to some local woods yesterday for 2 hours and found the compromise between the Fantic and 4RT very big, naturally and if i'm honest, I prefer the 4RT and enjoy riding modern trials too much, so I want to concentrate on improving my results on the 4RT

Earthmover....................if you need any info:mmmm

I took her out to some local woods yesterday for 2 hours and found the compromise between the Fantic and 4RT very big, naturally and if i'm honest, I prefer the 4RT and enjoy riding modern trials too much, so I want to concentrate on improving my results on the 4RT

Yes, I can understand that:thumb
It's hard enough finding time and money to concentrate on GS plus 650 class, plus, enduro bike, plus trials without confusing it further.....in my case with the Triumph:blast

It's not more info I need, it's more room! (and maybe more money) :D
Mark

Go on, there's always room for a little one.....I heard Denise say to you:D

Mine was 4 stroking a little in the mid range so stripped the carb and contemplated all new parts but 30 years must have caused some internal wear so ordered a new one and it's crisp as a crispy thing now, new silencer too:)
1210916370_HQEoV-XL.jpg

She went to a new home yesterday....................local chap who was over the moon, so good for him and me, I guess

Not sorry really to see the Fantic go, as I like the 4RT best and will concentrate on improving my results on that bike

Now I will get out my rose-tinted specs, everytime I see a Twinshock:augie

Maybe I'll prize it out of your hands, for a go:D

Of course, I would like you're opinion. Right now it seems impossible to improve for me, although may lighten the clutch a little to use just one finger.

Back
Top Bottom