Aqueduct Classic Trials Vids

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Some vids from last month's Trial

I'm waiting to go @2.19

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JJwDCPcAWnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bird's eye of what it's like to ride a trial

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vzqRnM6iGWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looked a bit snotty, but good fun.
I had a couple of hours in the garage yesterday, fitted a few bits to the ossa that i got at the show on Saturday.
Put some petrol in the tank, half a dozen kicks and the old girl fired up for the first time in over a year, just a little bit of fettlin/adjustments and should be ready for the next aquaduct classic trial:thumb

I have been looking for a decent cam to add on the bike/helmet for a trip abroad. Not really found one that does clear enough images. The vid of the trials looks really clear. Can I ask what type of cam it is???

I have been looking for a decent cam to add on the bike/helmet for a trip abroad. Not really found one that does clear enough images. The vid of the trials looks really clear. Can I ask what type of cam it is???

Go Pro Hero cam , whatever that might be:nenau

Hi guys - I am new to the forum - sorry to admit it but I just bought a Yam super tenere 1200 so I am probably as popular as dog muck on your shoe on here :0) - but I was looking for Adventure bike forums and came across this.

You can imagine my surprise when I found my own video above (it's me with the head cam on).

Thanks for reposting it and if you see me at a trial come and say hi

Dave

Hi guys - I am new to the forum - sorry to admit it but I just bought a Yam super tenere 1200 so I am probably as popular as dog muck on your shoe on here :0) - but I was looking for Adventure bike forums and came across this.

You can imagine my surprise when I found my own video above (it's me with the head cam on).

Thanks for reposting it and if you see me at a trial come and say hi

Dave

Welcome Dave, Super Ten 1200 you'll fit in fine here:thumb

Hi!

Don't worry, we'll take anyone here with a thick skin and a sense of humour!

:pullface

Back
Top Bottom