Ticket thread only...Full ticket details here..no banter please..

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please post here when you have paid ,and how many people.
Prices..site fees £15 per person for the 3 days.
Food is £40 for saturday english brekky and sat evening meal and sun morning full english and sun evening meal.
Veggie food is £36 for the same as above
Friday and monday is self cater.
Beer,lager,cider,bitter,etc is a £1 a large tin ,pay as you go.A donation will go to charity of Mike and Nigel's choosing.They are the beer fellas.
Paypal to nomadbiker@hotmail.co.uk gift please...
or pm me or email me(address above) for the bank transfer details...
50 tickets plus staff only.Priority given to people who expressed their intentions first.
I dont want it to get too big as it gets a bit impersonal and we dont want anyone feeling left out.:tears
There is no shooting this year, not enough takers.
After a few questions re Kids and disabled people,they camp free,they just pay for food.
If you want to self cater, youre welcome to do that too.
All the best Paul
Ok i requested no funnies on here for a reason,thats because i dont want to comb through rakes of banter trying to work out whos paid what and when,sorting the money for an event like this is a pain in the asre, trying to ensure that caterers and farmers get paid correctly, and i dont lose out personally like i did last time.
If you want to cock about there are other threads on here for banter.Nuff said.

A bit nearer the time i'll pm directions to the site, but if you are coming from afar, just head for Sevenoaks in Kent,you wont be far out.

Kev and I paid up!!:thumb

2 x camping and food!

Me and my son, camping and food, all paid for:thumb

Bring it on :JB:JB:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly:drinkinpa:coold:coold: :camping:fnikefork:wave:Motomartin:beer::jager: :beerjug:

cash tickets reserved

Tickets for davegs, jacko uk, and gs john reserved.
John i did ring you back, but i got your ansaphone.
atb Paul.

Paul, you now have funds paid in to your Paypal A/C

We are all looking forward to the get together, chats, laughs beers etc. :) :blagblah :jibber
:hapybnce: :wave

Hi Paul, its nuttybird,

have made a payment this evening but John not sure if its the right amount. can you have a quick check and let me know, many thanks

ang x:thumb

HI Ang

Its fine,i'm sure, dont worry.Paul ive got £15 quid from you guys.
is that what you sent?

Just paid £110 :yikes

2 x food @ 40= 80
2 x camping @ 15 = 30

All paid and ready to go :bounce1:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom