Skinman WTF (nws)

How long have you been up here? Or is it over here? :augie

Upyorspal? You soond Danish...:D

Ha Ha...I was Jumping about parliamentary road when you were jist a gleam in your da's eye...get it....probably no'.
you should get wan o' yir pals to Interpretate parliamo Glesga! fur ye if ye dinnae unnerstaun..

:pullface

Ha Ha...I was Jumping about parliamentary road when you were jist a gleam in your da's eye...get it....probably no'.
you should get wan o' yir pals to Interpretate parliamo Glesga! fur ye if ye dinnae unnerstaun..

:pullface

atsmerlikeit :D

A quick ramble.

I know I got off on the wrong foot with the Scottish members.... {Entirely my own fault}. and I know how patriotic we all are up here. there's always been the Auld Enemy culture... simmering... ready to burst at the mere Inkling of it being attacked... and that has spread through our football ..religion..and politics
I always found telling a funnier joke about we Scots than they can seemed to dispel any further point in them running us down with all their haggis jokes. though it backfired a bit for me perhaps through the misunderstanding of where I originate from. I lived and worked in Manchester for four years and I would have liked a penny for every time someone just had to make a funny remark about we Scots and our haggis bashing.I would have made enough money for a good solid baseball bat...if you know what I mean..well onywise thanks fur readin ma inane dribblins.

John.

naethin wrang wi innane dribblins ye,l fit right in here:) besides in these politcally correct (pc pish) times there are no many places left where you can speak yer mind . Mibbies get ripped for daaenit but at laest you can:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom