Trials Weekend in Devon?

Right date is agreed as Saturday 14th May.
Arrive as early as you like and stay as long as you like.:)

We'll kick off with evening meal on Friday night. I'll arrange to get a barrel of local ale and some of Proff's special low alcohol apple juice.:augie
Full english breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings with meal on Saturday night.
For those that have to return early they can make their way home on the Sunday or stay and play if they have time.:)

Johnnyboxer has already blagged one bed in bunk house leaving three more available. Plenty of room for camping. Showers and toilets available.

Pressure washer available for cleaning up bikes afterwards.

Non riders also welcomed to help with observing scoring or just joining in the eating/drinking/talking bollox.:).

For those who have never tried a trials bike, it might be an opportunity to have a try out to see if you like it:)

Please let me know below who is coming so we have a rough idea for food and drink.

We are based in North Devon. Come down M5 to jn 27 then head up to Barnstaple, then Bideford then Stibb Cross. I can pm details of exact address to those coming.

Yes please, me please.
It's now on my calendar and I'll arrive Friday tea time / early evening time and leave Monday morning if that's OK.
If there's still a bed in the bunk house can I reserve it please.
I'll be turning up with my little TY175 and will be grateful for any tuition that's going.
Happy to help out and provide transport to pub as required.
Excellent, thanks very much.

I'd like to come and see what its all about, but at the moment I'm working :(
Going to see if I can get the weekend off and JB has said I can have a go on his bike :)

Back
Top Bottom