Give me a couple of weeks to rebuild this and I'll give twin shock trials a go.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a bid or two at a bike on ebay and low and behold I won it.....
A 1981 Gori (SWM) 320TL.
It should not take too long to get this ready for a Sunday bimble around a trials course.......:)

!CF61ozwB2k~$(KGrHqYOKjgE0dTfB+V5BNWty!4sLg~~_12.JPG

!CF61q-QBmk~$(KGrHqMOKowE0fm6Y-ZGBNWtyI5-u!~~_12.JPG

!CF61r7QCGk~$(KGrHqUOKpIE0VM4LTqYBNWtyMqVlQ~~_12.JPG

!CF61uTwCWk~$(KGrHqEOKkME0UwvUZV3BNWtyVrnCw~~_12.JPG

I'm quite looking forward to it......:drool

Timpo.

Great bike mate, try and get it ready for the 6th March:clap

Looks nice Timpo, my Ossa will be ready for the 6th March:thumb, wether i will be or not is another question:comfort

No scrutineering, so you'll be right

As long they hold aire you'll be fine

Looks a bargain;)

You have to use trials tyres, Rees has a variety:thumb

Check your gearing is ok for slow stuff as your rear sprocket looks a little small, tyre pressures around 3 to 6 psi and that's it...c'mon what are you waiting for?:D

The bike looks nearly ready to go:thumb

I think if you could get the bike running sweet mechanicaly, enter the trial and you will then be able to develop the bike to suit you, (suspension etc)as for tyres the ones you have fitted dont seem too bad , at a distance, Its all about having fun, the outing on the 5th will be my first on the ossa and that is how i will be approaching it, though it has to be said ime not as competative as you:augie

I think if you could get the bike running sweet mechanicaly, enter the trial and you will then be able to develop the bike to suit you, (suspension etc)as for tyres the ones you have fitted dont seem too bad , at a distance, Its all about having fun, the outing on the 5th will be my first on the ossa and that is how i will be approaching it, though it has to be said ime not as competative as you:augie

6th !!:D

Heres some a few weeks ago, seat now fitted and bike up and running but carb needs a bit of tweeking

Attachments

• DSCN1437.JPG
    DSCN1437.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN1438.JPG
    DSCN1438.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 144
What's the address (and a postcode)?

I'll bring along a PA system and play Laurel & Hardy theme :D

A bit like this :augie

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtraNlCnxPQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtraNlCnxPQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Note the way I skillfully avoided Trippy's head:D

Back
Top Bottom