sp3 for sale

hardydoug

Yep, I have a full UK version SP3 for sale with 128meg data card.

Only ever used in a car, comes complete with City Navigator europe V5 with full unlock code, all its manuals and instalation CD.

Also has a car beanbag kit, mains adaptor and all the computer cables.

I looking for the best offer, obviously, so if you are interested make an offer.....

Regards Doug

Doug, You need to be a forum/site sponsor to sell items and post them in the for sale & wanted.:(

Sorry.
Didn't know where to post it as this is the first thing i've put up for sale:rolleyes: :( Doug

Doug,

Click on the 'Sponsor' button at the top centre of the screen, then follow the online prompts. When complete, post your advert in 'For Sale & Wanted'.

cheers

Mike:)

FS&W Mod

Well guys last bid I got was for £510 this has to be a cheap deal?

Unfortunately not Doug..............

You can get a brand new StreetPilot III Delux (with City Navigator V6) from Aspid-Export for £487 delivered..................

hardydoug said:
last bid I got was for £510 this has to be a cheap deal?
Doug, think long and hard before you turn down the offer. I've just bought a brand new one for £390 (exc VAT as I'm registered) + £12 postage from Aspids. I doubt if anyone off this site has made you the offer, but stick it on e-bay. I saw 2 second hand ones sell recently, for considerably more than the brand new price: the first went for £500 and the second went for £590. :eek: Someone obviously hadn't been doing their homework.

I think it's because it has a lot of "extras". thanks for the heads up...

Doug,

I can't help but notice that, more than 3 weeks after having the matter brought to your attention, you still haven't become a forum sponsor.

Please click on the 'Sponsor' button at the top centre of the screen & follow the prompts.

Cheers

Mike:)

FS&W Mod

Back
Top Bottom