Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday's Runs

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Saturday's Runs

An exciting and hopefully challenging road run has been put together for the Saturday i.e. Ireland’s road infrastructure did not get any sudden in fills prior to the election, so you know what to expect!

Unfortunately we have been unable to put a full days off roading together, (Coillte locked some of the gates) but John JAWS100 has managed to organise an afternoon of mucky roads for those that like it dirty.

So, the plan would be that we head off in the morning on the road run, have a few stops for tea and scenic pictures and then on to the lunch stop, the off roaders can then head off with John on the mucky stuff for the afternoon while the rest of us enjoy the afternoon on the tarmac.

Many thanks to Jochen, Aidan, and John for putting the runs together and Brian and Trev who enjoyed testing them out!

Geraldine

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Ruler View Post
    An exciting and hopefully challenging road run has been put together for the Saturday i.e. Ireland’s road infrastructure did not get any sudden in fills prior to the election, so you know what to expect!

Unfortunately we have been unable to put a full days off roading together, (Coillte locked some of the gates) but John JAWS100 has managed to organise an afternoon of mucky roads for those that like it dirty.

So, the plan would be that we head off in the morning on the road run, have a few stops for tea and scenic pictures and then on to the lunch stop, the off roaders can then head off with John on the mucky stuff for the afternoon while the rest of us enjoy the afternoon on the tarmac.

Many thanks to Jochen, Aidan, and John for putting the runs together and Brian and Trev who enjoyed testing them out!

Geraldine
    Sounds great
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

While many of you will have been on one of these runs before and know how they work there's a few new faces coming along so I thought it would be an opportune time to stick up details of the Drop Off System that's used. If you haven't used it before please have a read and familiarise yourselves with it

This day fortnight we'll all be converging on Wexford & if the weather's as good as it is today the Weather Witch will have worked her magic and will be due a glass or two of the vin rouge from her grateful coven

Roll on April 1st
    Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you !

Remember, experience only means that you screw-up less often.

Quote Originally Posted by Jockser View Post
    While many of you will have been on one of these runs before and know how they work there's a few new faces coming along so I thought it would be an opportune time to stick up details of the Drop Off System that's used. If you haven't used it before please have a read and familiarise yourselves with it

This day fortnight we'll all be converging on Wexford & if the weather's as good as it is today the Weather Witch will have worked her magic and will be due a glass or two of the vin rouge from her grateful coven

Roll on April 1st

Jeysus............. there ya go again..... getting me all excited

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbyrne View Post
    Jeysus............. there ya go again..... getting me all excited
    Doesn't take much, does it Brian
    Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you !

Remember, experience only means that you screw-up less often.

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockser View Post

Roll on April 1st
    We will see
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
    We will see

Does that mean you're not coming then

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post
    Does that mean you're not coming then

What and let you off

NO CHANCE
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

hello people i am thinking of this trip what is the format for the trip or is it turn up and take it from there would there be anyone riding down from co down friday that i can tag along with regards ray

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond mccabe View Post
    hello people i am thinking of this trip what is the format for the trip or is it turn up and take it from there would there be anyone riding down from co down friday that i can tag along with regards ray
    Hi Raymond,

I'm sure Geraldine will be along soon to fill you in

by the way you'd be very welcome

Hi Ray,

For most the format is a weekend - Friday and Saturday night with a run on the Saturday and dinner on Saturday evening.

There are some vacancies for sharing a room in the hotel... see Hotel: Sharing thread http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261631 and the hotel is http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252533

It will be great to see you on the weekend if you can make it.

Cheers

Geraldine

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    would there be anyone riding down from co down friday that i can tag along with regards ray
    You can ride down with us and Boirche. He's a wee mountain man from the Mournes but none the worse for that. Talk to you tomorrow.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Hi Geraldine,
    We are a group of biker's from Waterford , and would like to join you for the road run on Saturday if possible. What time do you plan to head off on that morning.

Frank

Thanks for the help tossers all booked up my self and mate are riding down with Aidan looking forward to putting faces to names Ray

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks for the help tossers all booked up my self and mate are riding down with Aidan looking forward to putting faces to names Ray

Good man Ray see youse on the 1st

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by frankl View Post
    Hi Geraldine,
    We are a group of biker's from Waterford , and would like to join you for the road run on Saturday if possible. What time do you plan to head off on that morning.

Frank
    Howya Frank..............

And very welcome you'll be.

9am would be a good, it will give ya time to have a cuppa and say hello to everyone.

How many is a group

Cheers,

Brian......... (Geraldines P.A)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast