Saturday's Runs

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
An exciting and hopefully challenging road run has been put together for the Saturday i.e. Ireland’s road infrastructure did not get any sudden in fills prior to the election, so you know what to expect! :augie

Unfortunately we have been unable to put a full days off roading together, (Coillte locked some of the gates) :( but John JAWS100 has managed to organise an afternoon of mucky roads for those that like it dirty. :D

So, the plan would be that we head off in the morning on the road run, have a few stops for tea and scenic pictures and then on to the lunch stop, the off roaders can then head off with John on the mucky stuff for the afternoon :eek:while the rest of us enjoy the afternoon on the tarmac. :bounce1:bounce1

Many thanks to Jochen, Aidan, and John for putting the runs together :clapand Brian and Trev who enjoyed testing them out! :)

Geraldine

An exciting and hopefully challenging road run has been put together for the Saturday i.e. Ireland’s road infrastructure did not get any sudden in fills prior to the election, so you know what to expect! :augie

Unfortunately we have been unable to put a full days off roading together, (Coillte locked some of the gates) :( but John JAWS100 has managed to organise an afternoon of mucky roads for those that like it dirty. :D

So, the plan would be that we head off in the morning on the road run, have a few stops for tea and scenic pictures and then on to the lunch stop, the off roaders can then head off with John on the mucky stuff for the afternoon :eek:while the rest of us enjoy the afternoon on the tarmac. :bounce1:bounce1

Many thanks to Jochen, Aidan, and John for putting the runs together :clapand Brian and Trev who enjoyed testing them out! :)

Geraldine

Sounds great:clap:clap:clap

While many of you will have been on one of these runs before and know how they work there's a few new faces coming along so I thought it would be an opportune time to stick up details of the Drop Off System that's used. If you haven't used it before please have a read and familiarise yourselves with it :thumb2

This day fortnight we'll all be converging on Wexford & if the weather's as good as it is today the Weather Witch will have worked her magic and will be due a glass or two of the vin rouge from her grateful coven :101

Roll on April 1st :bounce1:bounce1

While many of you will have been on one of these runs before and know how they work there's a few new faces coming along so I thought it would be an opportune time to stick up details of the Drop Off System that's used. If you haven't used it before please have a read and familiarise yourselves with it :thumb2

This day fortnight we'll all be converging on Wexford & if the weather's as good as it is today the Weather Witch will have worked her magic and will be due a glass or two of the vin rouge from her grateful coven :101

Jeysus............:rob. there ya go again..... getting me all excited:pullface:pullface:roll:roll:JB:JB

We will see :coold

hello people i am thinking of this trip what is the format for the trip or is it turn up and take it from there would there be anyone riding down from co down friday that i can tag along with regards ray

hello people i am thinking of this trip what is the format for the trip or is it turn up and take it from there would there be anyone riding down from co down friday that i can tag along with regards ray

Hi Raymond,

I'm sure Geraldine will be along soon to fill you in:thumb2

by the way you'd be very welcome:thumb2

Hi Ray,

For most the format is a weekend - Friday and Saturday night with a run on the Saturday and dinner on Saturday evening.

There are some vacancies for sharing a room in the hotel... see Hotel: Sharing thread http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261631 and the hotel is http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252533

It will be great to see you on the weekend if you can make it.

Cheers

Geraldine

Hi Geraldine,
We are a group of biker's from Waterford , and would like to join you for the road run on Saturday if possible. What time do you plan to head off on that morning.

Frank

Thanks for the help tossers all booked up my self and mate are riding down with Aidan looking forward to putting faces to names Ray

Hi Geraldine,
We are a group of biker's from Waterford , and would like to join you for the road run on Saturday if possible. What time do you plan to head off on that morning.

Frank

Howya Frank..............

And very welcome you'll be.:thumb2

9am would be a good, it will give ya time to have a cuppa and say hello to everyone.

How many is a group:nenau

Cheers,

Brian......... (Geraldines P.A):toungincheek

Tell you when i get there if i survive by the way my mate is called John and is a avid Gs fan in fact he got me hooked on the Gs

Back
Top Bottom