RESULTS GS Carbon Fibre - Poll

Hi Adam, have you any pictures of the 17" front mudguard for the 1150GS.

Regards.

Hi Adam, have you any pictures of the 17" front mudguard for the 1150GS.

Regards.

Hi Taz

The 17" mudguard fell through because I couldn't source a piece to mold from unfortunately. If I can find one I will get a run of them produced.

Hi

Somehow my name's been changed to Mark, it's Adam BTW! LOL

I have just had a gorgeous set of Handguards through for the 12, absolutely stunning. Are the 2010-11 handguards different to the last model?

Hi Adam!

Pardon the name mix-up!

Could you possibly post some close up pics of the hand guards please? There are so many different grades of CF products on the market. Having bought some inferior quality ones off EBay only to junk them as it would have cheapened the look of my bike! Wouldn't want to make the same mistake again!

CF Cockpit tidy for 1150GS...

Not enough takers on this yet Adam?

Hi Adam!

Pardon the name mix-up!

Could you possibly post some close up pics of the hand guards please? There are so many different grades of CF products on the market. Having bought some inferior quality ones off EBay only to junk them as it would have cheapened the look of my bike! Wouldn't want to make the same mistake again!

The only pair I have at present are in Balderston BMW in Peterborough as I'm going to have a display in there. I'll try and get in and take some decent pics, it was the hand guards that made them want to sell the parts so they ARE lovely!

Lee

Sorry but with only 2 guys wanting the dash cover on it's own I cant afford to get them produced just yet. Will still get them made with 5+ orders

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

I ordered some carbon bling for my GS from Adam, paying on 10th July.
Despite multiple messages and emails I've received NOTHING:mad:

I've been fobbed off with messages such as "There should be a delivery Monday, and your bits should be there" and then nothing

Should you know this man, please run him over!

Adam should you read this you have 7 days to refund me

I ordered some carbon bling for my GS from Adam, paying on 10th July.
Despite multiple messages and emails I've received NOTHING:mad:

I've been fobbed off with messages such as "There should be a delivery Monday, and your bits should be there" and then nothing

Should you know this man, please run him over!

Adam should you read this you have 7 days to refund me

Neil - That's a bit harsh. I've responded to your emails and given you my direct mobile number to call me on if you needed to. I've been waiting for the items to arrive, which they've started doing. I'm an individual who's trying to start a business - not a large company who can hide. I'm sorry you feel like this, I would have been frustrated if I was you but I've never been dishonest or lied to you. This has taken longer than I expected and I'm trying to negotiate a discount on the items from my supplier for you.

Hi Adam!

Pardon the name mix-up!

Mercuryf1 - I have some of the 1200 Hand Guards with me now. If you PM your email or email me at adam@oecarbon.com, I'll get the pics over to you?

Bought a set of hand guards off Adam. Here is summary of my experience dealing with him:

Email communication: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Speed of delivery: 5/5

recommended! :thumb2

Hi adam,

wanna check if the hand-guard for the 1150 that you make,
is it the same size as the original or larger??
thanks!!!

Hi

Somehow my name's been changed to Mark, it's Adam BTW! LOL

I have just had a gorgeous set of Handguards through for the 12, absolutely stunning. Are the 2010-11 handguards different to the last model?

Back
Top Bottom