Sleeps Thread

Oh dear, poor Geraldine. :comfort I think strong medication in the evening meal is required :thumb

:aidan

26 Sleeps.................:D

Difficult nights sleep last night. Tried the usual, counting sheep but eventually the sheep turned into GS motorcycles and that got me all excited again.

3.30am, still twisting and turning and no sign of any sleep approaching me, feck this, I got up and went out to the back garden and washed my motorcycle. This is working; I had the biggest yawn ever and stretched my arms out, reaching for the stars. I’m tired now so will try to get some sleep……………

26 Sleeps.................:D

Difficult nights sleep last night. Tried the usual, counting sheep but eventually the sheep turned into GS motorcycles and that got me all excited again.

3.30am, still twisting and turning and no sign of any sleep approaching me, feck this, I got up and went out to the back garden and washed my motorcycle. This is working; I had the biggest yawn ever and stretched my arms out, reaching for the stars. I’m tired now so will try to get some sleep……………

………………….25 Sleeps

RDS Bike Show, a very bad mistake:blast, all those bikes. My excitement soared almost to the point that I nearly peeded myself. Hondas, Yamahas, Ducatias, BMW’s and women walking around with not much more than dental floss covering their bits(fantastic).:bounce1

None of this was going to help me get some sleep, so off to Ikea again, this should get rid of all that excess energy you have mister (a voice expressed):nenau

Well, guess what, it didn’t.:eek

Sat up watching the telly with a bottle of mineral water and a bag of Minstrel sweets and not your usual bag, no I got the 25% extra free bag, you know the one’s they make you feel 50% heaver in the morning (how does that work).:nenau

Anyways, eventually after the days events, stuffing my face and an over dose of scary movies I retired to my bed.............

Right How Do I start a vote thread in here

I vote We take Brian to Dub Zoo and get him tranquilized for 24 days

I can't cope with all the excitement :comfort

:D :D :D

Right How Do I start a vote thread in here

I vote We take Brian to Dub Zoo and get him tranquilized for 24 days

I can't cope with all the excitement :comfort

:D :D :D

Jay, I agree. But the place you speak of is affectionately known as the AZOO:thumb2

Let democracy speak...............

Attachments

• Vote Brian.jpg
    Vote Brian.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 231
with all this time on your hands I hope the weekend is going to be special:augie

You learn something new every day they say. I didn't know that the courts sat on a Sunday. :green gri

What did ya mean ya didn't know, sure wasn't I a key witness in the case of some eejet covered in Nutella chasing mice around the country with a rolling pin sticking out of his A*s*:D:D

Where'd ya get the suit ? Can't imagine there's too many others the same odd shape as you :D

Didn't ya know that I always wear a suit on Sunday:D

oh and be careful who ya slag:rob:rob red speedo's and all that:eek::eek:

You learn something new every day they say. I didn't know that the courts sat on a Sunday. :green gri

thumb up cos he got let off :augie:bow:clap

ps

Originally Posted by Ravenbyrne View Post
What did ya mean ya didn't know, sure wasn't I a key witness in the case of some eejet covered in Nutella chasing mice around the country with a rolling pin sticking out of his A*s*

and you want him medicated or sedated??? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom