Branching Out

I'm getting realy worried as each time I visit Bahnstormer in Alton it costs me money!!! Now they're in Bracknell and not so far to go.

I wish you all the best and a profitable venture.

Gary

:postpics

BTW .. this one will be manned by Paul so good for looking. If you want a deal, Alistair is still at Alton :D

So when's the official opening with bikini clad babes, bouncy castle and free food?:D

I'm suprised you haven't opened a third outlet with the amount of money TonyB and myself spent in there the past few years:augie

Good luck :thumb

Is it actually open, as I went past on Friday and it looked like a ghost town?:nenau On the Bahnstormer website, there are no contact details for the new showroom.:rob

I was in there on Tuesday having the fuel tank sender checked on the RT .... it's all open Sales, Parts & Service. I must say it's a most pleasant and welcoming experience :thumb2

Is it actually open, as I went past on Friday and it looked like a ghost town?:nenau On the Bahnstormer website, there are no contact details for the new showroom.:rob

Wasn't that Good Friday, :blast

Our website was displaying the Easter times for both branches on the home page banner, sorry you missed it. However, tomorrow being a public, not bank, holiday and if you want to get away from the wedding, we'll be here. Closed for Bank Holiday Monday.

Hope to see you soon

Paul

Wasn't that Good Friday, :blast

Our website was displaying the Easter times for both branches on the home page banner, sorry you missed it. However, tomorrow being a public, not bank, holiday and if you want to get away from the wedding, we'll be here. Closed for Bank Holiday Monday.

Hope to see you soon

Paul

LOL, that'll be why!:toungincheek

Back
Top Bottom