hardnott & wrynoss passes today

I am now looking into having a power commander fitted !

:beerjug:

If you fit anything else to that feckin bike there won't be room on it for you :pullface

Would you share your Pannier - Trip Packing list please. :thumb2

Oh and can I have the white one please, I wanted the white one. :tears

I was so inspired by that I've just sold my Helecopter, KTM and Aston, bought a twat 3 Tour X and a GSA

thanks :thumb2 I now feel like I too can go around the lakes (after a month of planning) just looking on the world of BMW website for a suitable tour

:D

I will now have to get a new battery in the bike, is the Odyssey the one to get as it sounds adventerous :confused: and plan a trip in the GPS to the exotic delights of the Tescos in the next parish

Best get the bike serviced as well, but should I carry any extra on the bike :confused:

I look forward to your next epic adventure, will it invole mud and shite?

I will now have to get a new battery in the bike, is the Odyssey the one to get as it sounds adventerous :confused: and plan a trip in the GPS to the exotic delights of the Tescos in the next parish

Best get the bike serviced as well, but should I carry any extra on the bike :confused:

I look forward to your next epic adventure, will it invole mud and shite?

It will most definately contain shite ! :thumb2

Fellow travellers, sorry for not answering your queries sooner, as I have just returned from the pub, a little worse for ware, (is that spelt correctly ?) I am thinking I may have a little jet lag from my recent travels, so will continue with with my travel tales and advice tips quiet soon !

Fellow travellers, sorry for not answering your queries sooner, as I have just returned from the pub, a little worse for ware, (is that spelt correctly ?) I am thinking I may have a little jet lag from my recent travels, so will continue with with my travel tales and advice tips quiet soon !

No it's spelt Pube!!!!!!!

Fookin lightweight....
2.20 a.m and I've just woke uP from the settee and can still post:rob
Will you keep up in June:confused:

Saw loads of Tossers on the Wrynose and Hardknott passes today - even managed to stall my bike on a cattle grid in front of three of them coming from the opposite direction :blush

Attachments

• Lakes 19-3-2011 036.jpg
    Lakes 19-3-2011 036.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Lakes 19-3-2011 046.jpg
    Lakes 19-3-2011 046.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Lakes 19-3-2011 052.jpg
    Lakes 19-3-2011 052.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 182
  • P1030860.jpg
    P1030860.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 181
Not had much time to reply again, excessive drinking got in the way again, its late and Im a bit tooned in, but will mad ean effort to reply to queries asap.

in the spirit of this fantastic ride report, here's a pic of Neil in his best adventure riding pose. Not in the lakes but there were some big mountains:D

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 154
in the spirit of this fantastic ride report, here's a pic of Neil in his best adventure riding pose. Not in the lakes but there were some big BAR TABS:D

You're welcome :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom