EARLY BOOKING OPEN

Where do campervans pitch? Just booked for Saturday night for me and the wife.

I'm treating her as it's our 25th wedding anniversary :angel

all paid up :beerjug:

I'm really looking forward to this one :cool

Kev, campers please if poss just on high ground up against rope, overlooking everybody.

And quite right too, on the high ground, overlooking the rest. It's good that theres a proper hierarchy and natural order to things :clap

And quite right too, on the high ground, overlooking the rest. It's good that theres a proper hierarchy and natural order to things :clap

That's handy! Bring a black and white vertically striped shirt and you can referee the Sid and Proff Grand Slam match.....

What about the 4x4 campers.... is there higher ground for them?

Nah, down the bottom next to the lower orders..........

tumblr_lncs8nippj1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

That's handy! Bring a black and white vertically striped shirt and you can referee the Sid and Proff Grand Slam match.....

He's not going.

I'm still not sure. I have to drive over to Brighton on Friday 1st to collect my son Martin/Crapaud Jnr as he moves out of his campus room at Sussex Uni. I will have car packed solid with all his stuff. We were planning to hit Brighton on the Friday night and drive back to Devon on the Saturday.

At very least, I'll call in to say hello, probably on Friday lunchtime on the way there. Enduro bikes are not taxed, road insured ot MOT'd so can't use legally on Plain.:(

Son number 2 has now decided he fancies some pig so Dads had to pay for him too. If you see him buy him a drink as I can't afford to keep him in beer anymore. He's six foot six and has hair that hasn't seen a brush since he was ten.

Hi, sorry to hassle you when you are probably up to your ears in organisation.
We've now got the day free on Sat and fancy riding across for the day and evening on Sat - not staying over. Can we pay on the gate?
cheers

Back
Top Bottom