EARLY BOOKING OPEN

are you taking up the task in your other thread ?

Don't mind helping inbtween getting ratted and sobering up. Should be arriving mid afternoon Friday, pitching, tescoing and then on it. Should be able to keep an eye on things every so often. Will give you a kick when I'm sorted Fiday :p
No fecking bib for me okay! :thumb2

Booked in for Sat, think I will put the Husky in the van and come down early and arrive in time for the off road rides, novice to medium group please.

Paintman.

on route to event I'm gonna pop firstly into Manchester then London... :blast

clients you go to love'm....:blast

booked for sat only

And paid woohoo, i hope crapauds got those Jaffa cakes with cointrau again??

Well have not been since austin vince was giving a talk,but i have booked for this one so see you all friday :friday

tbh lol

You sure it was Sid?

Sid was the one that got cider poisoning and had to go home early.
after about the 3rd cake i was fecked anyway, it could have been prince charles feeding me cakes and i wouldnt have known.

Noob question here - is there a hog roast, and which night is it? I can only spare one night away, and want to make sure I don't miss out!

Noob question here - is there a hog roast, and which night is it? I can only spare one night away, and want to make sure I don't miss out!

The mythical beasts are made real on the Saturday night, and the cost is included in your Saturday ticket:thumb2

Link Title deserves name change

Early Booking Open ..........maybe rename it as

Leaving it a bit late now Booking...?

Just an idear.

Dexter :blagblah

The Adventure Bike Warehouse salad dodging team are paid up for the whole weekend:thumb2

Now where are those pies??????

Back
Top Bottom