Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 35

Thread: Weather

  1. #1
    Nice but unfortunate husband.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Armagh, Ireland
    Posts
    12,760

    Unhappy Weather

    Looking a bit shite.



    Still, a 60% chance of rain means that there's a 40% chance that it won't.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

  2. #2
    Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    16,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    Looking a bit shite.



    Still, a 60% chance of rain means that there's a 40% chance that it won't.
    You're not made of sugar lad
    Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

    "If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

  3. #3
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Islandmagee, Co Antrim NI
    Posts
    9,326
    Feed Mandy Some more Vino Del Plonko Rosso and Tell her till Get her weather witch cauldron out and do some stuff :-D
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

    Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

  4. #4
    undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    booker, high wycombe.
    Posts
    35,903
    the sun will shine on the righteous

    always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

  5. #5
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,720
    Quote Originally Posted by STUBBS View Post
    the sun will shine on the righteous
    I'm not going
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  6. #6
    undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    booker, high wycombe.
    Posts
    35,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm not going
    breakfast on sunday then

    always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

  7. #7
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,720
    Quote Originally Posted by STUBBS View Post
    breakfast on sunday then
    yup ..
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  8. #8
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Saintfield Norn Iron
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by STUBBS View Post
    the sun will shine on the righteous
    Hmmm I'm expecting rain then!

  9. #9
    Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missing......
    Posts
    3,040
    nobody goes to Irland for the nice weather
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody bike

    whats that you say?
    I've no idea as I've been out riding my bike..

  10. #10
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
    nobody goes to Irland for the nice weather
    they come for the weather and stay for the craic

  11. #11
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,720
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgirl View Post
    they come for the weather and stay for the craic
    Certainly don't come for the good looking gals
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  12. #12
    Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missing......
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgirl View Post
    and stay for the craic
    thats what I forgot to add
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody bike

    whats that you say?
    I've no idea as I've been out riding my bike..

  13. #13
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Certainly don't come for the good looking gals
    mild for you

  14. #14
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
    thats what I forgot to add
    you be taking the punishment for both I take it, brave man.

  15. #15
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,720
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgirl View Post
    you be taking the punishment for both I take it, brave man.
    give him my punishment as well.
    He's worth it
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  16. #16
    Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missing......
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgirl View Post
    you be taking the punishment for both I take it, brave man.
    Bring it on
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody bike

    whats that you say?
    I've no idea as I've been out riding my bike..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"