11 reg Triple Black 1200GS on the M3 last night

Simon_h

Reaction score
Anyone from here? Joined the M3 at Camberley and rode with me to junction 6 before going straight over at the Black Dam roundabout.

Was he riding like a numpty:nenau

Not at all. I'm new to GS ownership and he was the first tosser I'd seen from the same town. Was just going to ask if there was many of us about and if there are any meets or local rideouts etc.

Not me neither. although my 1150 looks like a triple black - but only because it hasn't seen a sponge for 18 months.

Not at all. I'm new to GS ownership and he was the first tosser I'd seen from the same town. Was just going to ask if there was many of us about and if there are any meets or local rideouts etc.

Don't assume that he comes from the same town as you just just because you saw him there . For example did he have panniers & a top box fitted, a full Rallye BMW touring suit perhaps ? If so he may have come from as far afield as .........Popham ?

:thumb

Don't assume that he comes from the same town as you just just because you saw him there . For example did he have panniers & a top box fitted, a full Rallye BMW touring suit perhaps ? If so he may have come from as far afield as .........Popham ?

:thumb

haha no...he was wearing a rucksack. Obviously ran out of funds after buying the dtc, abs, eta, etc, rbs and abc

Back
Top Bottom