Devon and particularly Cornwall Ride Out.

Right you bunch of moaning minnies i have a route sorted, now its just the date! andys ride is the 7/8th of may so thats out, im in ireland 2nd till the 7th of june, several of the cornwall/devon regulars are in france 26th june till 3rd of july including me, any dates you prefer? let the posts begin (wonder if we will get 100 posts):D

Right you bunch of moaning minnies i have a route sorted, now its just the date! andys ride is the 7/8th of may so thats out, im in ireland 2nd till the 7th of june, several of the cornwall/devon regulars are in france 26th june till 3rd of july including me, any dates you prefer? let the posts begin (wonder if we will get 100 posts):D

OK I'll start it off!!! How about Sunday 15 May 2011:rolleyes:

Were you heading for Lands End and forgot to set your satnav correctly again :augie :D:D:D

No Devon I led us out of cornwall (He did keep looking over his shoulder alot though), bless the old timer he did get a bit jittery till we seen the cornwall sign again...................:augie

sunday 15th may is popular at the mo.....come on badger at least reply even if you take the piss:augie

Right guys/girls 15th may at 10.30 (to give the devonites time to get down here) meet at costa coffee st.austell, right beside mcdonalds, petrol available at start, please ask an adult for some money for luch/refreshments, small ferry ride for ali to practise her boarding technique, will adjust ride if neccesary during the day to control time so our devon riders can get home a reasonable time.. see you all soon. allen.:thumb

We'll be there, do we need passports, funny monie, Cornish dictonary, strange maps etc etc.:blagblah
or shall we just turn up and hope for the best:augie

Would love to join the fun but unfortunately I have had to start another session on Chemo as the last lot did'nt seem to have done much good. I had my first one today and dont yet know how badly it will affect me this time. Still one never knows maybe I will be OK that week and can get my newly rebuilt RT out for a blast.
I'll keep my eye out and fingers crossed.:thumb

Would love to join the fun but unfortunately I have had to start another session on Chemo as the last lot did'nt seem to have done much good. I had my first one today and dont yet know how badly it will affect me this time. Still one never knows maybe I will be OK that week and can get my newly rebuilt RT out for a blast.
I'll keep my eye out and fingers crossed.:thumb

hope it goes well tony, i miss trying to keep up with you!:thumb2

oh goody! that means orange boy will take the piss out of me all day, please give him a hair cut before he gets hair in his eyes.:D

I can't belive someone of you stature would have the urine extracted.:rob

See you there.:thumb2

Any other North Devon guys going down for Alans Ride next sunday ?? around Cornwall area

Looking at leaving around 8am from Barnstaple :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom