Devon and particularly Cornwall Ride Out.

Yep. Many Thank's to Allen for the Cornish Iron Butt Ride Out: a proper test of endurance, bladder and caffeine withdrawal :clap:clap:clap:D:D

Yep. Many Thank's to Allen for the Cornish Iron Butt Ride Out: a proper test of endurance, bladder and caffeine withdrawal :clap:clap:clap:D:D

Are we there yet? i need a toilet, im hungry, the list goes on and on :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah

Thanks Allan for a good day out: 308 miles door to door:thumb2

I won't extract the urine,:augie I'll leave that for the small children of the parish:rob

Thanks

I won't extract the urine,:augie I'll leave that for the small children of the parish:rob

Gratitude has a short half life, doesn't it? And we still have the second half of the route to look forward to in the future:clap:clap:clap:beerjug:
Thanks Allen. Only jesting :comfort :D:D:D

Good one Al. Nice ride, some great scenery. I would have posted our thanks sooner, but our asses were so sore from sitting in the saddle all day :) that we have only just been able to face sitting down at the computer :roll:roll

Good one Al. Nice ride, some great scenery. I would have posted our thanks sooner, but our asses were so sore from sitting in the saddle all day :) that we have only just been able to face sitting down at the computer :roll:roll

Oh did dums, chris has offered to rub you bottom better :eek:

Allan's spring (nearly summer ride) out!

Hi Father, :rob

thanks for a great day out, we both had a superb time. it has helped Ali's confidence a lot in readiness for our trip in June.
Like I said yesterday, your ride out was well worth the wait! :augie
Tell Chris i haven't forgotten the girly ride out,
No P taking from me tonight, I'll bl**dy knackered after Sunday!
Unlike Barry and Ross I haven't checked our mileage, not sure how to on my new toy! :)
looking forward to our next beer :beerjug:

speak soon and thanks again

john & Ali :aidan

Cmon you buggers, just cos it wasw my crap weekend and could'nt make it, I would like to see some pics if you lot bothered to take em:D

Cmon you buggers, just cos it wasw my crap weekend and could'nt make it, I would like to see some pics if you lot bothered to take em:D

As the riders will confirm i did not stop for photos tony, or toilets or coffee or food! oops...:eek:

Just one small point, it's ORANGE!:nenau
what will the twins say?

Just found a magazine image of my first bike ... now you can understand the orange fixation :cool:

ao.jpg

Devon and practically Cornwall ride out

Rich GITS!

I had a Golden one, but it certainly wasn't my first bike!
Third perhaps, first was a Red Honda CD175 which cost me £125.
Gawd I'm starting to sound like father from the mines in St Austell! :blagblah

cheers
john g:aidan

Rich GITS!

I had a Golden one, but it certainly wasn't my first bike!
Third perhaps, first was a Red Honda CD175 which cost me £125.
Gawd I'm starting to sound like father from the mines in St Austell! :blagblah

cheers
john g:aidan

As your taking the piss i will give you some more ammo, my first bike was a phillips gadabout 50cc, twist gears on left bar and back pedal for rear brake.:eek: better than a gt250 what ever the colour ( well i was nine years old) now where are those rose tinted glasses of mine....

Al's first bike!

I thought Philips made radios? :rob

Good to hear you are going to buy me loads of beer Al :beerjug:

How's your coccyx on that Orange bike Brett? :augie

cheers
johng

Back
Top Bottom