Am I alone in thinking this is gorgeous?

Quite ironic though - I designed a similar tool/electronic/safe box a year ago - diffs would be that the door is on the inside of the Pannier frame to prevent unauthorised tampering !

Maybe I should bring one over to the UK....... did not think the chaps there would go for this design? :augie

Quite ironic though - I designed a similar tool/electronic/safe box a year ago - diffs would be that the door is on the inside of the Pannier frame to prevent unauthorised tampering !

Maybe I should bring one over to the UK....... did not think the chaps there would go for this design? :augie

Lets have a look !!!!:D
:rob

Goose. If its as well thought out as your crash bar bags I would be interested in a look. I have just had to give up my tool tray for an autocom. I like the idea of not being able to open it unless the pannier is off.

Ordered one yesterday....a two week wait for the next batch in production.

I did try for a discount, and dropped the UKGSer name......but now joy! :augie

Still seems good value though. :thumb2

So, what's it like?

Not received it yet....he said he'd contact me when it was ready, and not heard anything as yet.....I'll send him an e-mail.

I know Easter is a big thing in Italy so I'm sure that's caused some delay.

Will keep you informed....anyone else got one yet?

:thumb2

will the forsale board be floode with redundant tool tubes now:nenau

Don't know?.....I never got on that bandwagon cos I never thought they were very practical, because they couldn't be locked, or because there never seemed to be a suitable place to mount them.

....this is different. Far more practical, well made, reasonably priced....certainly worth a try. :thumb2

Not received it yet....he said he'd contact me when it was ready, and not heard anything as yet.....I'll send him an e-mail.

I know Easter is a big thing in Italy so I'm sure that's caused some delay.

Will keep you informed....anyone else got one yet?

:thumb2

He has been away from 21 April to 1st May (there is a note on the Contacts page of his website). I got an email from him yesterday so he is back in circulation. I've got my fingers crossed that this is exactly what I've been looking for without knowing it. :)

Currently out of stock but apparently the next batch should be ready in 10 days.

Have a look on there web site, click on TT logo, this should get to link below http://www.twalcom.com/home.php
Click "SHOP" then BMW, 1200ADV, Special parts. there it is ( load of other usfull stuff:D as well) Lots of pictures of it mounted etc. Description in Italian though.
If you get the part number and contact Steve on the ARW web site he will get all the info.
Has got things in the past for me, just ordred some more, no problems.

looks like one more one more piece of shiny, pointless crap to weigh your bike down with :nenau

Looks like the GS has taken over from the goldwing market of "add on's". ...............

Still, there's no money to be made from the most usefull add on. Lightness.

Here you go.

Available at adventure bike warehouse.
Free brew and a wagon wheel with each purchase. :thumb2

Attachments

• radbx2.jpg
    radbx2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 423
Didn't know that Twalcom made them and Adventure Warehouse sold 'em or I would have ordered one from them.

Mine arrived from Italy today and it looks pretty good.

001.jpg

Looks well made and robust

002.jpg

Thought the oil bottle included was a nice touch

004.jpg

Instructions are clear

005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom