'Go Cruise' Throttle Control

I've got one of Jaw's bar end cruise controls and I think that it is the dogs bollocks. Fabulous on motorways and you can use it with muffs, which you certainly cant with the stuff on this thead :rob

Most if all gs bikes have hand guards which means yes you can use it with muffs and its not £80.Lots of people have more than one bike so clip of one to the other in seconds.i have used the jaw lock and personally didnt like it.

Good luck i also bought one and it slips,thats why i have redesigned it better with teeth as you can see on the first thread,plus mine is £12.50 with post.

The slip is quite slow on mine and I tend to find I need to re-adjust far more often for road elevation changes than due to any slippage.

An improved one would be nice - as long as it does not make the throttle hard to close, the problem with Teeth is they could jam up - I will wait until it has been well tested by others :D

Loved my GoCruise throttle lock but it bust on my trip... tried to get another one gratis but they weren't having any of it. I aint paying £30 for a new they can do one. Will try JK's instead, if he has any.

Loved my GoCruise throttle lock but it bust on my trip... tried to get another one gratis but they weren't having any of it. I aint paying £30 for a new they can do one. Will try JK's instead, if he has any.

+1 :eek , broke as I tried to set it on a motorway, left with top part resting on the brake lever...........

Really funny. The only thing that was nicked from my bike in America on a recent Bilco trip was my GoCruise - in California while parked up at a BM dealers waiting to be shipped home.
Either way, I'm not too sad as it slipped so much it became quite a pain.

Done over 3000 miles abroad using mine on and off on long stretches. It's great, gives your right hand a break.

Which type did you get? from where.?

I went for shiny chrome aluminum new model from go-cruise (rather than the black painted one), which is the same place I supported last time.

http://www.2wheelride.com/GoCruise_throttle control2.html

Is it the best type, do they slip, break, Jam :nenau :nenau :nenau

I have only used the previous plastic closing type as shown in my video. It worked well until I lost it out on some night ride. I probably should of zip-tied it so it couldn't open up & get lost. They come with a plastic large insert that goes onto the throttle which makes enabling & disabling easier. If you feel it's to lose with the rubber ring, don't fit it!

If you do not use you wrist as much does it weaken, (If you don't use it you loose it theory?) :nenau

For what ever the previous one cost me £16 odd, http://www.2wheelride.com/throttle_design.html it is a good tool to rest your right hand on motorways or dual carriage ways.

When the new metal one comes I'll post some images & maybe do a video from LL. :thumb2

Well just got a refund of $36 as wheels2ride have stopped shipping internationally.

So I am now trawling the LL chatroom for regular members to financially ply extra funds on top of the $36 purchase price to buy & ship over to me in blighty! :blast

Dumb question number 1

Hi guys does this throttle lock work with hand guards on

just ordered mine

Good luck i also bought one and it slips,thats why i have redesigned it better with teeth as you can see on the first thread,plus mine is £12.50 with post.

:thumb2:thumb2

zappa

Back
Top Bottom