• 20 yard stagger around the camp site nursing a hangover

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
I've got two routes planned for the Saturday so what's it to be, one's a 190 mile 7 hour loop around Mid Wales and the other is a short 125 mile 4 and a half hour trip around Bala and Vyrnwy and back.

Is there a lunch stop-off or back to base?

Haddock, chips and mushy peas usually does it for me.

Did a reccy run of the short route today, lots of off the beaten track gems
i-swLjN5B-XL.jpg

i-Gwv7WRw-XL.jpg

i-NznptHV-XL.jpg

i-qB4MsQR-XL.jpg

i-zkqk5mf-XL.jpg

Even a quick stop off at Britain's tallest single drop waterfall :thumb2
i-pPb37Xp-XL.jpg

Leaving the Pub car park 10am make sure you have a full tank, if anyone needs to fuel up before departure, there is a garage 1.5 miles away (turn right) from the Pub/camp site.

Was that you, Paul G, that rode past me on the B4391 towards Bala??
I was standing by the roadside next to my F800GS and a blue SV650

PaulW

Was that you, Paul G, that rode past me on the B4391 towards Bala??
I was standing by the roadside next to my F800GS and a blue SV650

PaulW
Quite possibly if it was betewwn 1 and 4:30 on Monday... I think I remember you... I even waved :D

Yes that would be me. Only caught sight of the bike and number plate as you went by. Was busy talking at the time :)

Quite possibly if it was betewwn 1 and 4:30 on Monday... I think I remember you... I even waved :D

Even a quick stop off at Britain's tallest single drop waterfall :thumb2
i-pPb37Xp-XL.jpg

Leaving the Pub car park 10am make sure you have a full tank, if anyone needs to fuel up before departure, there is a garage 1.5 miles away (turn right) from the Pub/camp site.

Spookily I have just seen this but watching a lit of bit of the Dales earlier tonight and Ade said " join me after the break when we'll be visiting ???????? (didnt catch the place) Britains highest single drop waterfall ................it was definitely The Dales and not The Wales :p

PS Some remote countryside there ,will there be a chance of a petrol stop along the way....wont manage it on a tank .:thumb

Back
Top Bottom