Another cracking trial ...

Scottie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's nice to be able to rely on your mates.:augie but what can you expect from 'Team Flatlanders'

I was going to thank Polar and Noddy for offering to 'observe' at todays Wymondham trial so I could ride (late entry) until I realised they had walked the sections and not realy mentioned the rock strewn lunar crater with almost vertical sections, the quick sand and the hidden mud quagmires.

I know it was supposed to be a Championship round but this lot know how to lay it on. A good move is to ride the white (easy) route as the expert sections made 'kickstart' look lame.:bow

People complain there is not a lot going on in EA and I know trials may not be everyones 'cup of tea' but there realy is something on every weekend.

The next sensible round is with the 'Dabbers' 9th May at a new venue at Braham Farm, Little Thetford, Ely

If you haven't got the wheels, they are always short of observers. Realy a nice bunch and a great way to spend a Sunday morning.:)

trials

sorry , but was out to play enduro. hope you cleaned all the sections? why did noddy not ride the monty? will be out to play soon or are we having a day in the woods on your new toy.:comfort

We should have joined you it would have ben easier:augie Noddy is looking to get back on to mono class:thumb2 these sections were harder than what we ride in the Alps.

At the mo we've split the 1150 in half, bm know how to charge for a couple of shaft seals:(

Ian has his nice 4t Beta so we will try and organise a run soon.:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom