Green Lane Ride 27 April

I know here in the Peaks we are better at riding our bikes than stopping to take pics but there must be a couple:nenau

I know here in the Peaks we are better at riding our bikes than stopping to take pics but there must be a couple:nenau

I'm afraid absolutely none at all! Had a long day tho' didn't get home til just before 6.00.
First beer went down well!
Thanks To PDiddy for doing the hard work and to everyone else for their company
Richard :clap:clap

Big thanks to Pdiddy for a great day
Good trails good company and no crashes!
You guys are very lucky to have all that on your door step
Thanks again

Brush and pan in my kit bag :thumb

That should have been dust pan and brush :D

Great days riding - lots of lanes not ridden for a long while (or ever! - which is always a pleasant surprise :thumb)

Thanks to Paul for the route and all for the company. :clap

Did you have a little off that we didn't see ?
Fraid so.
It was about the time you were having difficulties counting the right number of bikes!

I was wondering if you had while we were waiting!
Just one crash then on the day but a light one I hope!!

Did you have a little off that we didn't see ?
Fraid so.
It was about the time you were having difficulties counting the right number of bikes!

Ah, that'd be me then.:augie Got to say I'd given up counting bikes after meeting Boyd whatshisface and his gang on that lane. I just waited at the gate till no more bikes came through. Keep up and don't fall off and I'll hold the gate open for you.:augie:augie

It will stop hamper you picking yer nose Richard
have a great day at the track mate

Cracking day @ Darley thanks Mick guy dropped his immaculate Busa @ the hairpin right in front of me -there was a mobile roadblock out in the inters who had no business being there we were lapping him three times per session. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom