Green Lane Ride 27 April

PDiddy

Reaction score
Gents, I'm planning an off road ride starting and finishing in Two Dales just outside of Matlock on Wednesday 27 April. The ride will be more suited to those with bikes below 650cc, although any off road gods are more than welcome on larger bikes. The ride will be starting at 9.30 with lunch at the Yonderman before moving off for a full afternoon of riding with the day totalling around 150 miles. While the ride itself is not a race, we will not be stopping for breaks at the end of every lane and will be looking to keep a good pace as there is a lot of mileage to get in. Please register your interest and bike - :thumb

1: PDiddy - EXC400
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

I fancy that if you dont mind outsiders :) and i can make it , just had a quick look and think you are about 2 hours ish away from me :thumb2

ok cheers i'll check on the dates with the missus the 26th is ringing a bell but not 27th so hopefully be ok , 690 enduro if i come :thumb2

Its all doable on your 690 and I've done it on my 950, it's just that Stanage Edge is a bit rough at the moment and I don't fancy picking up a bigger bike - :augie

Gents, I'm planning an off road ride starting and finishing in Two Dales just outside of Matlock on Wednesday 27 April. The ride will be more suited to those with bikes below 650cc, although any off road gods are more than welcome on larger bikes. The ride will be starting at 9.30 with lunch at the Yonderman before moving off for a full afternoon of riding with the day totalling around 150 miles. While the ride itself is not a race, we will not be stopping for breaks at the end of every lane and will be looking to keep a good pace as there is a lot of mileage to get in. Please register your interest and bike - :thumb

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Hopefully able to join you on this (450EXC) :bounce1

2: Forest Biker - ??
3: Timeandtide - ECX450
4: High-Tower - TTR250
5:
6:

Kicking off at 09:30 from the Shell Petrol Station opposite DFS in Two Dales LINKY

2: PaulGoy - EXC400
3: Timeandtide - EXC450
4: High-Tower - TTR250
5:
6:

While the ride itself is not a race, we will not be stopping for breaks at the end of every lane and will be looking to keep a good pace as there is a lot of mileage to get in. QUOTE]

Looks like I'll be the token outsider in a sea of orange.:blast I'm a fairly big guy on the smallest bike there and it is, erm, slow, at best. And I'm a long way from an offroad hero. In view of your initial comments I'll do what I can to keep up, but there'll be no problem if you guys go off and do you're own thing if I'm struggling. :beerjug: I appreciate you putting yourself out to organise a rideout. :beerjug:

While the ride itself is not a race, we will not be stopping for breaks at the end of every lane and will be looking to keep a good pace as there is a lot of mileage to get in. QUOTE]

Looks like I'll be the token outsider in a sea of orange.:blast I'm a fairly big guy on the smallest bike there and it is, erm, slow, at best. And I'm a long way from an offroad hero. In view of your initial comments I'll do what I can to keep up, but there'll be no problem if you guys go off and do you're own thing if I'm struggling. :beerjug: I appreciate you putting yourself out to organise a rideout. :beerjug:

You'll be fine!
Any tough bits you're big enough to tuck the bike under your arm and carry it up.
Richard :D

Hi Mate, you will be fine and while we have a few lanes to get in we will not be leaving anyone behind - :thumb2

Can I book a provisional place ?

75% sure I can get the day off.

I'll be on the little Beta. :thumb

Can I book a provisional place ?

75% sure I can get the day off.

I'll be on the little Beta. :thumb

Certainly mate, if you do come along would you play sweeper as i'm sure you know these lanes far better than i do - :blast

Bring water with you tomorrow guys as the trails are as dry and dusty as a witch's snatch - :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom