Wapping's Wanders Three - Dijon - 15 July to 20 July

And finally, what can one say about our illustrious leader.

Top bloke – the thought that had gone into the trip was obvious and was a major reason for its success. Great routes every day. Careful selection of hotel beds.

Attachments

• P1010042 Richard beds.jpg
    P1010042 Richard beds.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 109
In answer to John Roberts – just do it. You will have a great time. The pace was always maintained at what everyone could manage. Richard could have gone into warp speed and left us all for dead – but he never did. In fact this photo suggests that he rather hankered after the days of slower bikes.

Thanks again Richard – lots of miles and lots of laughs.
A bientot.

Peter

Attachments

• P1010069 Richard solex.jpg
    P1010069 Richard solex.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 115
John, don't be put off for gods sake, I was merely blowing smoke up wappings ass as he can certainly hussle a big bike around. I honestly think we had a group of genuinely nippy boys so the pace was commensurate with making safe progress:thumb

Off to do photos, just got back from lakes, utterly knackered, roll on crete:thumb

& there's more...

The much consumed starter dish on the trip I believe were escargots (snails) - here's a made up one with salad... :augie

IMG00447-20110719-1312.jpg

A wee stop in the middle of nowhere....

IMG00444-20110718-1440.jpg

Another location for a coffee....

IMG00436-20110717-1134.jpg

A different angle on Richards 1st motorised bike..... :p

IMG00452-20110719-1947.jpg

IMG00456-20110719-2011.jpg

Dambusters :)

aaahhhhhhh, photobucket sorted ..............................

Starring............

Mr "I dont care, just strap it to my bike" Toad

Mr "This is a blade in disguise" Wapping

Mr "Look I know Im a doctor but no I dont want to see your willy" Yorkie

Mr "Left flanking, bags of smoke.......any questions" a485gag

Mr "come on kids..............these sweets are free" Cuz GS
DSCF0033.jpg

Coffee time, expertly timed by the good Lord Wapping of Wappingham, hes so important even the weather takes notice :)

DSCF0022.jpg

The Wapmeisters GPS went tits up on the monday and we ended up in Paris ??
DSCF0053.jpg

Just going through pics to send to Dan and came across this one of the dog in the hotel cafe - the biggest dog any of us had ever met - weighs 63Kg !!!

Attachments

• P1010022 big dog.jpg
    P1010022 big dog.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 118
Hey graeme, Ive developed a rash around my butt cheeks, is there anything I should be concerned about ? :)

Mark,
You are indeed a funny man and quite naturally daydream quite a bit on what it is like to share a hotel room with a former 'Royal' :eek:

Not in your wildest dreams you airy-fairy, get back to pulling and twisting the torque…. :kissy2

Now that I look at it, that was the middle of nowhere :D

IMG00444-20110718-1440.jpg

Sorry - I should have warned you to build in extra wee stops when you take a pensioner ! (It was your fault really for making me drink so much coffee.)

Back
Top Bottom