Ooooowwwwwwwwwwwww !!!! I hurt!!

Giles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I fell off today!! We all take a little tumble here and there, but this was a reasonably big one! I'm not 100% sure what I did, but I've sort of highsided it (wr450) on hard baked earth.

I can hardly move and feel like I've been in the ring with mike Tyson! My ribs are the worst.. I've got a serious dead leg, and have taken all the skin off my elbow! (And I was wearing a puka off road body armour suit, chest, back, arm, knees ...).

Bring me whisky!! ...... :drool

i bet you've never felt more alive than you do now:D:D:D:D:D:comfort

now grow up your not 17 any more:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

I knew I could rely on you lot for sympathy ...... :blast

I knew I could rely on you lot for sympathy ...... :blast

thats because we have all been stupid enough to do it:D:D:D:D:D

good thing is you'll live to tell the tale and as time goes by that highside will have been so high you'll have landed with ice on your boots:D:D:D:D

heal well giles:jager

I fell off today!! We all take a little tumble here and there, but this was a reasonably big one! I'm not 100% sure what I did, but I've sort of highsided it (wr450) on hard baked earth.

I can hardly move and feel like I've been in the ring with mike Tyson! My ribs are the worst.. I've got a serious dead leg, and have taken all the skin off my elbow! (And I was wearing a puka off road body armour suit, chest, back, arm, knees ...).

Bring me whisky!! ...... :drool

I sympathise with GL it bloody hurts ribs , i broke two on my left side 15 mths ago and damaged them again coming off a few weeks ago at moto x on a double , i still try not to sneeze unless i have now because they hurt so much :thumb2

Well that's the last instructional thread I going to read from you.

hope you're feeling better this morning - better to happen off road than on...but this is not making me feel like I am in any rush to go off roading. The lake district is wonderful in this weather..... get well soon :thumb

hope you're feeling better this morning :thumb

Well I went to bed really early with just a hint of the shivers and shakes. That sort of prickly skin feeling. Had a shite nights sleep 'cos i couldn't roll, 'cos my trunk was so sore and today I'm walking like long john silver :D

....And jaq, for the first time in as long as I can remember, the last thing I want is a good 'rub it all better..' :eek

Have another whisky Giles, glad to hear nothings broken just sore.:comfort

cripes it gets worse, according to D Cameron

your inability to work due to your lifestyle choices may lead to your incapacity benefits being cut...

Back
Top Bottom