Parts required.

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have spoken to James Sherlock about anything we may need for the weekend.

Basically, if people want to contact him nearer the time, then they can order and pay for their parts but leave them at Sherlocks. I will then drive along to his place the day before and collect everything in my car. This saves you having items posted to your home address and saves having to bring them down on back of bike.
NB you MUST phone in advance, please do not just turn up at his premises unannounced as he is no longer set up for walk in customers.

Please look on his website and if possible sort out exactly what bits are needed. He appreciates it if you have looked up the part number and can quote that rather than just asking for "that rubber thingy for my airhead":augie

As noted on other thread, we can fit tyres if required so they can be ordered for me to collect as well.

He should be able to supply everything we need. Last year he also helped us out enormously by also bringing additional parts on the Saturday evening. He doesn't open up on Saturdays normally but went in specially late afternoon to get some last minute items we needed.

I know that a couple of people have had bad experiences in the past over the telephone as the previous chap who answered the phone was short on charm and patience. However, that chap no longer works for them and James is keen to help us out with anything we need so please give him a chance.:)

push rod tubes and gaskets ordered from sherlocks today:thumb

thanks
David

I'll be ordering some parts from james in the morning. Hope it's not too late to have them collected.

Is there anywhere local to get tena pads or do i have to bring some with me.

Back
Top Bottom