Smoky Moountain Ride

frijole

Reaction score
Hello all,

Kinda been a lurker here for awhile, but really enjoy this forum. Always nice to read ride reports about riders from different parts of the world. This is a video of a ride I did with some friends of mine last weekend in the Great Smoky Mountain area. The trail/road is Hurricane Creek Rd in North Carolina near the Tennessee border. This road is always a good ride and has a lot of nice creek crossings. You UK riders need to come visit us here in the States, we have a lot of good riding here and I hope to visit your part of the world someday, too.

:beerjug:

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Z95TqdsTvE" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Great video and there will be few of us out riding the TAT is August so meet us for a beer:thumb

I've ridden a lot of the roads around there and it's awesome:thumb

Hi Sgt Bilco,

I just might take you up on that beer. :) Are you guys doing the TAT from start to finish? That should be an excellent ride. I haven't done the TAT myself, but its definitely on my to do list. When in east TN, look up my friend Dan at GSMmoto in Townsend, TN. He knows all the good roads in that part of the country and if you have any TAT questions, he could probably answer them for you. Hey, have a great time here in the US and if there is anything I can help you with , just let me know.

Ride safe, Jim

Back
Top Bottom