Anyone used FC-Moto.de?

Have used fc moto a few times over the last few years, a couple of helmets and a few pairs of gloves. Pricing can't be beaten and the delivery is top notch (DHL)
Brilliant when everything goes according to plan but not very easy to sort out problems (massive understatement) The answer to any problem is "send the product back for a refund"
I had a problem with a Shark helmet I got at Xmas, I thought there was some of the lining missing (ear pads) and they had no interest in looking into whether there was or wasn't anything missing from the helmet........ they just wanted me to send the whole helmet back for a refund.
I ended up buying the ear pads online from a Ebay seller.

Seem to have good prices and cheap delivery, but their system won't accept any of the five credit cards I've fed it and nobody ever answers the phone.

Maybe its one of those 'too good to be true' things:

Revit Cayenne Pro:
FC-Moto.de - £325 delivered
Sportsbikeshop.co.uk - £375 delivered

(and no they're not interested in price matching.

Last Sept I ordered and paid for a Rukka Jacket. January no delivery. Emailed them and was told I had to wait until June. Defeated the idea of a Rukka for the winter. They refunded my money in 24 hours. I wouldnt use them again. Had to bite the bullet and I paid another £200 here in UK from Infinity.

I've mentioned this before but it's worth repeating. Moto Legends will match European prices if you get in touch with customer services and supply them with proof of the price, like a screenshot for example. UK based, prompt delivery, and I've found near the customer service very good.

Hi all,

thought i would put in 2p's worth on FC-moto: i bought a schubert lid from them a couple of years ago. Being busy 'n' all, it sat in the box for a month before i got it out and tried it. The wind roar (actually wind buzzing through the poor visor seal) was very bad, and i knew it was defective as this was a replacement C3 lid. FC moto basically washed their hands of me stating that their liability was limited to 14 days....... (this is BS). The local UK Schubert dealer didn't want to know (in a nice way), but i had thought that an EU warranty would get me service regardless of where i bought it.hmmmm.....apparently not the case. In the end i had to call Schuberth customer care directly, and they were great. I shipped the helmet back to FC moto, and Schubert arranged for the lid to be tested, and eventually replaced. In theory the EU sales act ('sales of consumer goods and associated warranties EC1999/44/EC' says that you should not be disadvantaged i.e. have to pay for a warranty return, which i did but it was FC moto didn't give a s**t. I'm surprised that Schuberth and other reputable manufacturers sell to them , as i would be very wary about dealing with FC moto again, but for-warned is better armed: look at EU buying advice at www.ukecc.net, EU sales advice on 0845 6040503 to see what your rights are. Don't let them fob you off!

cheers Graham

I have purchased online and also been over to Aachen to see them. Happy with service and they keep a good stock.

I rode over to see them to try new Sidi boots and am glad I did, as they ended up coming up smaller and needed a larger pair.

I don't do mail order clothing any more, and placed my order for a summer pair of Sidi Tour Air boot via Laguna in Ashford, after I called the Sidi distributor asking why we couldn't get tour air boots here. They told be to go to local dealer (for local people) and the boots ended up about the same price as FC Moto.

IMHO look after local shops and try stuff on before you buy.

Ordered a yellow tint Schuberth inner visor from them 4 days ago and it arrived pm today so all in all very good service .

Mind you their tracking system isn't that good, at 12.40 today it was still in Cologne at DHL's depot, postman delivered it to Northumberland at 12.55 ......... so it only took 15 minutes from Germany .....not bad going

Ordered a yellow tint Schuberth inner visor from them 4 days ago and it arrived pm today so all in all very good service .

Mind you their tracking system isn't that good, at 12.40 today it was still in Cologne at DHL's depot, postman delivered it to Northumberland at 12.55 ......... so it only took 15 minutes from Germany .....not bad going

Outstanding delivery service.....:D !!!!

Back
Top Bottom