Anyone used FC-Moto.de?

stolzy

Reaction score
Seem to have good prices and cheap delivery, but their system won't accept any of the five credit cards I've fed it and nobody ever answers the phone.

Maybe its one of those 'too good to be true' things:

Revit Cayenne Pro:
FC-Moto.de - £325 delivered
Sportsbikeshop.co.uk - £375 delivered

(and no they're not interested in price matching.

I have used louis.de in the past and never had a problem. Their prices are usually comparable to fcmoto.

I've used them twice to buy 2 Schuberth helmets and a pair of boots, delivered to Ireland. They did a cash on delivery system for a few euros more. I found them very reliable.

Yep, bought all kinds off them in the past no problems at all:thumb2
Seems they have a new CC system Quenta/Qpay and it won't accept any of the cards I've tried.:blast

Still nobody on the phone or responses to web-form contacts or emails.:(

Company can be trusted.

They probably have a backlog of mails to reply since friday and monday were public holidays in Germany.

Reliable company, with very good prices although I found that the shipping is on the slow side (Louis is much much faster - to say nothing about RAM Mounts - two days from US to Europe!!!!).

Can recommend.

Well I eventually got a reply to an email - just a cut and paste about 3D security.

They obviously hadn't bothered to read my message, just sent an irrelevant stock response.

Ordered from another German company, more expensive, but since it was impossible to order from FC-moto.de I had little choice.

Well I eventually got a reply to an email - just a cut and paste about 3D security.

They obviously hadn't bothered to read my message, just sent an irrelevant stock response.

Ordered from another German company, more expensive, but since it was impossible to order from FC-moto.de I had little choice.

Hi Stolzy,
Mind sharing which other german store you got your stuffs from? I am getting impatient with them!

Had placed order for gift vouchers since last friday and till now i still have not received anything in my email(they state in their webby that the vouchers will be sent via email on pdf format).

Called them, email them but to no avail!!:mad:

I am planning to cancel my order if they do not revert by tomorrow!

thinking of ordering a pair of Daytonas from FC-Moto. anyone dealt with them recently, or have a tip for other good retailers?

Yes, bought a pair of Daytonas from them myself last year, good price and quick delivery. Zero problems.

Edit. Bought from FC Moto.

Bought a few items from fc moto in the last month. Speedy delivery and no issues. I think I'm going to have to return my new Sena soon though so that'll be the ultimate test

Back
Top Bottom