Saturday Night

They all ended up in my tent once you evicted them and said you were a horrible landlord never allowed them any heat or water, kicked them out without notice as well.

Honestly poor little things all just wanting a warm place to sleep and you evict them all rough like....:p

lucky I left the leads in back.... I need a HI viz jacket....:D

Mrs JP would like to say a big thank you for being her knight in shining armour, if it hadnt been for my wonderful husband pretending to be a jet engine all night i wouldn't of had to sleep in the car!!!! not that i got much sleep, but was kept entertained by campers watering the grass and wandering about in checked pyjamas!! shame i could only stay for one night, xxxxxxxxxx i gather i missed KB's shadow dancing ;);)

They all ended up in my tent once you evicted them and said you were a horrible landlord never allowed them any heat or water, kicked them out without notice as well.

Honestly poor little things all just wanting a warm place to sleep and you evict them all rough like....:p

Bloody free loaders...wouldn't have been so bad if they had made themselves useful....:eek: :mad:

Bloody free loaders...wouldn't have been so bad if they had made themselves useful....:eek: :mad:

They said they were eating all the nasty biting yellow flies and as I never got bitten I let them stay, but told them to sleep in Grahams sleeping bag as he wouldn't mind.:augie

They were pretty good at catching those blooming Hawthorn Flies as well, now they were ugly and scary but the spiders said they were tasty and juicy....

They said they were eating all the nasty biting yellow flies and as I never got bitten I let them stay, but told them to sleep in Grahams sleeping bag as he wouldn't mind.:augie

They were pretty good at catching those blooming Hawthorn Flies as well, now they were ugly and scary but the spiders said they were tasty and juicy....

time for your meds:augie:augie:augie

Back
Top Bottom