Viva moto ltd

newbuild100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any of you guys in or near Bradford heard anything about the above ??
They have a couple of GS's in, and just wondered if they are worth a look at.(The bikes and the dealership)

cheers all

Not too sure about the condition of the GS's, but a couple of my mates have been over to look at some bikes. Both said they were impressed with the set up and only reason they didnt buy......they were too late:blast:comfort
The guys there have a good turn over of stock as they tend to price their bikes to appeal to the buyer often to the lower end of the price banding, but the bikes still seem in good condition, according to my mates and they can be quite "picky" when they want to be;)

Im not an employee,etc,:blagblah but just reflecting others valued opions.

Best of luck whichever:thumb2

Richie:beerjug:

Any of you guys in or near Bradford heard anything about the above ??
They have a couple of GS's in, and just wondered if they are worth a look at.(The bikes and the dealership)

cheers all

Cheers Richie.

I will go and have a look over there next week sometime.

Ride safe fellow

I bought my brother a 125 18 month ago from there, top notch, couldnt fault them really

I looked at a few they had and made contact about one. Wasn't very impressed with their customer service to be honest (very short poorly written reply and then no reply to my subsequent e-mail) when I was clearly a potential customer but their prices are very keen and bikes seem good. I assume they get the trade-ins from a local dealer.

I went to have a look at a bike there a few days ago, there is also a business called Rite bike, and another business Graham's Motorcycles/Gobuybike on the same industrial park who is an ex BMW mechanic and deals a lot with BMW's. I put a depsit on a bike from Graham's. This is his website, but he also has bikes not listed.

http://www.grahamsmotorcycles.co.uk/Index.html

Badly scammed by vivamoto

Hi gents

I was badly scammed by vivamoto.co.uk in bradford in UK. I bought a bike and got it delivered to Sweden. They told me both in email and in phone that the bike was in excellent condition plus so much more about how nice it was and how everything on it was changed, new and that they would makje a full benelli recommended service on it.

When I received the bike and upon the first look I got the biggest chock in my life. When I thinght It couödn´t be worse I started the engine and realized the horrific scam vivamoto and the ruthless criminal sales man Steven Feather had made me go through.

Ths was in april this year. I immediately contacted the seller where they told me to fuck off basically. I contacted European Consumer Center in Sweden. They requested an independent inspection protocol and valuation. This was done at a authorized Benelli workshop in sweden. The damages were stated to not originate from transport, which the company claimed. Of cource it was" in excellent condition and working great when it left the store". When it arrived in Sweden a couple of days later these problems were found, most of them documented by the independent benelli workshop.

European Consumer Center has sent the company three letters which they refuse to answer. The case has been referred to Trading Standard but they are crooks and criminals and won´t answer Trading Standard either. HOwever Trading Standard have more muscles that ECC.

Listed problems:
-Throttle Position Sensor not working. Works after reset of engine error code. But enters fault state again when bike is warm.

-Oil pressure lamp is lit

-Service book have only one stamp.

-Front brake disc and pads finished and oxidated. Stuck!

-Read breakes worn out and oxidation

-No chain guard

-Read indicators broken, and indicator holder is not original. Indicators taped onto bike and electric cables also.

-Read mirror is broken

-Sprocket and chain rusty and worn out

-Plastic details are loose and broken

-There are no orignal key, all are copies.

-There was a very big nail in the rear tire!!!

-They promised me the bike will have a full serivce which was not done at all!!!!

-Passenger footrest is missing

-Metal parts are rusty, electricval cables are damages and clutch lever is damaged.

Many many more problems!

All these is documented in the forum post also in pictures.
Also the MOT history which can be seen online shows that the bike was failed for many of these problems a year before the bike was sold to me. The MOT history can be accessed withg the login details in the forum post.

Also listen what happens when I call them and ask why they don´t answer the governement letters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA4cj4gjmZM

Read my story with documentations and see the help offered from amazing guys:
http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/tnt/13007-enginge-don%B4t-work-newly-bought-bike-help.html

Please help in any way possible.

Spread the word!

If anybody want to help out by sending an email to BBC Watchdog writing a short notice to them about this it would be nice. You all have much better fluent written language and can express things a lot better in fewer words.
watchdog -at- bbc.co.uk <-email

If possible write reviews:
http://www.trustpilot.se/review/vivamoto.co.uk
http://directory.thesun.co.uk/11951681

See others with the same problems, very helpful guys by the way!!
http://teessidebikers.proboards.com/thread/23012/viva-moto-bradford-dealings
http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=3716054

Hi gents

I was badly scammed by vivamoto.co.uk in bradford in UK. I bought a bike and got it delivered to Sweden. They told me both in email and in phone that the bike was in excellent condition plus so much more about how nice it was and how everything on it was changed, new and that they would makje a full benelli recommended service on it.

When I received the bike and upon the first look I got the biggest chock in my life. When I thinght It couödn´t be worse I started the engine and realized the horrific scam vivamoto and the ruthless criminal sales man Steven Feather had made me go through.

Ths was in april this year. I immediately contacted the seller where they told me to fuck off basically. I contacted European Consumer Center in Sweden. They requested an independent inspection protocol and valuation. This was done at a authorized Benelli workshop in sweden. The damages were stated to not originate from transport, which the company claimed. Of cource it was" in excellent condition and working great when it left the store". When it arrived in Sweden a couple of days later these problems were found, most of them documented by the independent benelli workshop.

European Consumer Center has sent the company three letters which they refuse to answer. The case has been referred to Trading Standard but they are crooks and criminals and won´t answer Trading Standard either. HOwever Trading Standard have more muscles that ECC.

Listed problems:
-Throttle Position Sensor not working. Works after reset of engine error code. But enters fault state again when bike is warm.

-Oil pressure lamp is lit

-Service book have only one stamp.

-Front brake disc and pads finished and oxidated. Stuck!

-Read breakes worn out and oxidation

-No chain guard

-Read indicators broken, and indicator holder is not original. Indicators taped onto bike and electric cables also.

-Read mirror is broken

-Sprocket and chain rusty and worn out

-Plastic details are loose and broken

-There are no orignal key, all are copies.

-There was a very big nail in the rear tire!!!

-They promised me the bike will have a full serivce which was not done at all!!!!

-Passenger footrest is missing

-Metal parts are rusty, electricval cables are damages and clutch lever is damaged.

Many many more problems!

All these is documented in the forum post also in pictures.
Also the MOT history which can be seen online shows that the bike was failed for many of these problems a year before the bike was sold to me. The MOT history can be accessed withg the login details in the forum post.

Also listen what happens when I call them and ask why they don´t answer the governement letters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA4cj4gjmZM

Read my story with documentations and see the help offered from amazing guys:
http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/tnt/13007-enginge-don%B4t-work-newly-bought-bike-help.html

Please help in any way possible.

Spread the word!

If anybody want to help out by sending an email to BBC Watchdog writing a short notice to them about this it would be nice. You all have much better fluent written language and can express things a lot better in fewer words.
watchdog -at- bbc.co.uk <-email

If possible write reviews:
http://www.trustpilot.se/review/vivamoto.co.uk
http://directory.thesun.co.uk/11951681

See others with the same problems, very helpful guys by the way!!
http://teessidebikers.proboards.com/thread/23012/viva-moto-bradford-dealings
http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=3716054

Sorry to hear that but it sounds like its been damaged in transit, at least for some of the above. Ive heard good and bad reports on them, youre not the first to complain my brother in law had some issues with a KLE 500 from them , they did at least try and fix the problem but scratched some of the paintwork in the process....they appear cheap for a reason, but i dont think theyre as bad as you make out.

Thanks for reading and for the reply SiRich

I dont what makes you believe I am finding anything up and for whatever reason you may think that is reasonable.

There is enough evidence for everybody to have their own perspective. But I must say that European Consumer Center, Trding Standard and the Police dont agree with you. The police usually dont register these cases since it is a civil matter. The case is also reported to citizens advice bureau. As well as I have been talking with several newspapers, MCN, Chris Dabbs and their bike lawyer Neil Rees. Plusany more. Last but not least there are inspection protocol from authorized Benelli dealer and workshop. All can be found in the benelliforum.com link.

The youtube clip speaks for it self.

Knowbody I have talked with so far are even considering that the long list of problems happened during transport without laughing at them selves :)

These facts along with their manipulative methods, lies and everybody else with similair experience in the other forums makes your comment quite unreasonable.

[ QUOTE=SiRich;3606674]Sorry to hear that but it sounds like its been damaged in transit, at least for some of the above. Ive heard good and bad reports on them, youre not the first to complain my brother in law had some issues with a KLE 500 from them , they did at least try and fix the problem but scratched some of the paintwork in the process....they appear cheap for a reason, but i dont think theyre as bad as you make out.[/QUOTE]

I been ere aswell, nice bunch of guys, take pride in there showroom and the stock is prepped to a very,very high standard, although by the looks of it, they only buy good stuff to start with, definatly recommend:thumby:

Thanks for reading and for the reply SiRich

I dont what makes you believe I am finding anything up and for whatever reason you may think that is reasonable.

There is enough evidence for everybody to have their own perspective. But I must say that European Consumer Center, Trding Standard and the Police dont agree with you. The police usually dont register these cases since it is a civil matter. The case is also reported to citizens advice bureau. As well as I have been talking with several newspapers, MCN, Chris Dabbs and their bike lawyer Neil Rees. Plusany more. Last but not least there are inspection protocol from authorized Benelli dealer and workshop. All can be found in the benelliforum.com link.

The youtube clip speaks for it self.

Knowbody I have talked with so far are even considering that the long list of problems happened during transport without laughing at them selves :)

These facts along with their manipulative methods, lies and everybody else with similair experience in the other forums makes your comment quite unreasonable.

don't see much evidence on your side , just bleating and name dropping. Buy a bike in sweden next time to avoid damage in transit would be my advice. Sorry.:comfort

Plenty of cheap bikes looking at their website.:D

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/124937/vivamoto.htm

Google it

A short trawl on Google reveals several different forum debates on this company going back to 2008. All similar complaints about rubbish bikes being sold, damaged bikes being delivered, poor customer service etc etc.

It seems that WeBuyAnyBike is also part of the same company and again several complaints at the poor value they put on bikes with their offers (but that's business I guess).

There are certainly enough people complaining and that would put me off buying anything from them.

I bought my current GS from them, the only problem I had was a faulty starter motor which kept eating batteries.

I had it replaced by Pidcocks and Viva picked up the bill.

They weren't easy to deal with over the fault but otherwise I had no trouble with them.

Would I buy from them again? Probably not but I wouldn't discourage anyone else from doing so, just buy with your eyes open

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The business model appears to be (according to people who have had some dealings with them - I haven't)...buy as cheap as you can; sort out anything obvious that can be seen in a photo and stick it up for sale; if it turns out that there is/was anything more serious amiss then we'll sort it out if the punter complains.

So, not so different from many car dealers then...if you are lucky and you get a 'good un' then fine, if you are not then you are not...

Personally, I would rather go to someone who I know has actually gone over the bike, sorted anything they could find and would be prepared to see their customer right in the long-run...like Graham's (aka gobuybikes) 2 doors down.

I wouldn't touch vivamoto with a barge-pole...I may be being unjust based on rumour...but it's my money after all! :augie

Sorry for your problems. The fact that you don´t want to buy something there again speaks for it self. A lof of other people have similair experinces. But that is the best experinces I have ever read. The rest of what people way seem to just biased crap.

JKW
I will not take the risk to buy something from where I´m not 100% sure. I´m happy you kept your money safe. Consider your self lucky. I lost ~4000£.

I bought a KTM Superduke R in 2010 when I worked there. It was the most well kept bike I have owned.

Hade also quite a nice ride around UK and Irland. To bad with all the rain in the best parts though.

polecat
Thank for your input. I actually googled before I bought. Can´t understand why I didn´t find anything. Maybe used wrong search word. But I have notices that vivamoto try to remove posts from google search results. I have a youtube clip which I linked previously. It dissapears from the search enginge now and then. But I just need a refresh and it´s back there again.

What I´m amazed about is htat they don´t give jack shit about consumes rights and govermental organiation such as Trading Standard and ECC. They(ECC) have send the dealer 3 letters without vivamoto answering. However the case has been referred to trading standards and they are law enforcement agency so have muscles.

I will solve this some how, either with help from trading standard or court. I will let you know about the results.

I just guess everybody else from 2008 just don´t care and go along with whatever they bought from vivamoto. And that is a shame because it´s what makes them able to continue scamming costumers.

I bought my current GS from them, the only problem I had was a faulty starter motor which kept eating batteries.

I had it replaced by Pidcocks and Viva picked up the bill.

They weren't easy to deal with over the fault but otherwise I had no trouble with them.

Would I buy from them again? Probably not but I wouldn't discourage anyone else from doing so, just buy with your eyes open

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have good news regarding my unfortunate situation with the bike I bought from them. Today senior company directors have contacted me and want to solve this. Respect, I wish them best luck.

I have good news regarding my unfortunate situation with the bike I bought from them. Today senior company directors have contacted me and want to solve this. Respect, I wish them best luck.

Good news. Keep us updated :thumb2

I have been there a couple of years ago seemed nice guys and lots of bikes, i just bought a bike from Ritebike for my wife, i think its the same crowd. same estate anyway. they are flogging bikes to beat the band. they take dealer trade ins. bike i bought is only 900 miles and looks good in the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom