Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A big thank you....

A Great Big Thank You

Posted thanks earlier on the South East forum, but I'd like to join in right here to say thanks to everyone for helping to make it a great week end. I agree with Pauly that young Sam's music selection was superlative and amazingly mature, but the real thanks go to Paul for organising the event, his lovely wife and daughters for feeding us all so well, and Nigel and Wendy for fixing up all the booze for us.
    Count me in for a Demelza Ride Out Paul, except that a fiver is a derisory sum to pay for it.
    Finally, it was great to meet all of you that came along, and share travel stories, plans and all the b.s. that goes with it. I'm currently typing this from the office prior to a night of work, so it's back to earth with a bump for me.
    Thanks again,
    Dave (JackoUK)

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad biker View Post
    whats the date of the op?,you did say, but i'm just surfacing from strongbowitus...
    20th june, so i appreciate might be too soon to organise anything but thought we'd ask , ang x

Good, easy night camp out.

As i only just joined the forum on Sunday , me and Alisa could only make it there on Sunday night.
    You were all great and welcoming , we had a very nice time by the fire .

Great views and good company !! and lots to drink !

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by SA.Rhino View Post
    As i only just joined the forum on Sunday , me and Alisa could only make it there on Sunday night.
    You were all great and welcoming , we had a very nice time by the fire .

Great views and good company !! and lots to drink !

Thanks all
    Good glad you had a good time nice to have met you see you at the next one!. and of course welcome to the site.
    dave GS
    Old GSer's never die, they just fall off more often!.

So many cats, so few recipies!!.

Thanks to everyone .Great weekend.

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Firstly,
    Thanks to this pair for all the effort put into this event and ensuring everything ran smoothly, maintaining my calorific intake, and keeping my alcohol blood level at an acceptable level.

Here is a brief snapshot of the camp from my front door:

The scenery was well worth the visit and the sunsets were visually stunning and began like this:

And ended like this:

Also, a Thank You to Joe C for taking us all for a superb ride out on Saturday, and the finishing touch of the Eynsford ford ride through; I'll bet the drinkers and tourists were entertained.
    Oh, and don't forget, the Sunday Riders who went to the seaside

The ride to Rye, lead by JackoUK, left me with a service to book:

So, after a fantastic Sunday evening dinner party prepared by Nomads' better half, and offspring, and another boozy night by the fire, along with Toad's much welcomed cheese board : This may have been Saturday night, but you get the idea...

...I was left with an ever diminishing number of GS colleagues on Monday morning ....

...but still managed to find an Airhead on the last day of my long weekend away with old friends, good to see you all again , and the many new friends I made
    This arrived in the Oakdene Cafe whilst my beard grew before my eyes waiting for breakfast although I think many there were already ranting so I will not.

I suspect I now know that the engine within this ensemble is from a Dneper thanks to Tarka's extensive knowledge, although I stand to be corrected.

I look forward to seeing you all again soon and those who are yet to be met at a future Tossers gig.

Some nice Pics..

1. Keith and tallgirl, this one shows my david bailey side
    2. The 3 gnomes at feeding time.
    3. Mide and my 3 girls...
    4. peekaboo
    5. Thanks again to everyone who turned up and made it a real nice event
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Al Jesse panniers for sale , fits a 1200 GS /GSA Air cooled £450 posted.

Echo all the plaudits - a fantastic event really well organised. Well done Paul and family. As a newcomer it was bloomin marvellous, so thanks to all for making me feel so welcome. Enjoyed the ride out on Saturday too! even though I missed the Ford - better luck next time. Hope to see you all soon,

Mikey (tail end charlie).

M'stone Kent - still not far enough away from Burnley!
    Quote Originally Posted by SE Rider View Post
    Ditto that....

Only managed to stay Friday night and was suffering slightly from working nights so was slightly subdued

Had a great time anyway and the god of weather was good to us...

However the god of music wasn't..... PLEASE DON'T EVER LET ROY PLACE HIS IPOD ANYWHERE NEAR A MUSIC SYSTEM AGAIN!!!!!

Waking up at 02:00 to the sound of some military marching band scared the bejesus out of me.... I thought we were being invaded.....
    My Ipod!
    a bit strange!
    How very dare you !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ8TjezFeQ

that youtube

is feckin excellent...

is feckin excellent...
    Emptiness is the starting point - In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend , drop all your preconceived fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is so useful? Because it is EMPTY.....

R1200 GSA LC / RnineT

http://GS Banner1 by Chris Needham, on Flickr

is feckin excellent...
    Sounds good to me, where can I buy some ?

Chris...

Quote Originally Posted by SE Rider View Post
    ive got some of that from roy in mp3 format, did you want a copy?

Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.

Thumbs up Huge thanks to Paul & Family.

Thank you to everyone who attended the event and special thanks to Paul & Family and Nigel & his better half for all the effort and hard work you all put in.

The fancy dress was great fun, well done.

Thanks to Joe for organising and leading the ride to the pub for lunch on Saturday.
    Apologies for leaving early, I couldn't leave the wife alone with our two sons (Ronnie & Reggie ), together they're a lethal combination.

Excellent event with friendly people.

Cheers,

Richard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12