A big thank you....

Firstly,
Thanks to this pair for all the effort put into this event and ensuring everything ran smoothly, maintaining my calorific intake, and keeping my alcohol blood level at an acceptable level.

DSC00464.jpg

Here is a brief snapshot of the camp from my front door:

DSC00447.jpg

The scenery was well worth the visit and the sunsets were visually stunning and began like this:

DSC00458.jpg

And ended like this:

DSC00455.jpg

Also, a Thank You to Joe C for taking us all for a superb ride out on Saturday, and the finishing touch of the Eynsford ford ride through; I'll bet the drinkers and tourists were entertained. :augie
Oh, and don't forget, the Sunday Riders who went to the seaside :beerjug:

DSC00450.jpg

The ride to Rye, lead by JackoUK, left me with a service to book:

DSC00453.jpg

So, after a fantastic Sunday evening dinner party prepared by Nomads' better half, and offspring, and another boozy night by the fire, along with Toad's much welcomed cheese board :thumb: This may have been Saturday night, but you get the idea...

DSC00454.jpg

...I was left with an ever diminishing number of GS colleagues on Monday morning :tears ....

DSC00462.jpg

...but still managed to find an Airhead on the last day of my long weekend away with old friends, good to see you all again :thumb, and the many new friends I made :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:
This arrived in the Oakdene Cafe whilst my beard grew before my eyes waiting for breakfast :augie although I think many there were already ranting so I will not.

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

I suspect I now know that the engine within this ensemble is from a Dneper thanks to Tarka's extensive knowledge, although I stand to be corrected. :rolleyes:

I look forward to seeing you all again soon and those who are yet to be met at a future Tossers gig. :bounce1 :jager :beer: :beerjug: :JB

Some nice Pics..

1. Keith and tallgirl, this one shows my david bailey side
  2. The 3 gnomes at feeding time.
  3. Mide and my 3 girls...
  4. peekaboo
  5. Thanks again to everyone who turned up and made it a real nice event

Attachments

• kbandtgre_size53kb.jpg
    kbandtgre_size53kb.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 3gnomes114kb.jpg
    3gnomes114kb.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 253
  • mideand3girls85kb.jpg
    mideand3girls85kb.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 245
  • peekaboo37kb.jpg
    peekaboo37kb.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 250
Echo all the plaudits - a fantastic event really well organised. Well done Paul and family. As a newcomer it was bloomin marvellous, so thanks to all for making me feel so welcome. Enjoyed the ride out on Saturday too! even though I missed the Ford - better luck next time. :blast Hope to see you all soon,

Mikey (tail end charlie). :thumb

Ditto that....:thumb2

Only managed to stay Friday night and was suffering slightly from working nights so was slightly subdued:eek

Had a great time anyway and the god of weather was good to us...

However the god of music wasn't..... PLEASE DON'T EVER LET ROY PLACE HIS IPOD ANYWHERE NEAR A MUSIC SYSTEM AGAIN!!!!!:blast

Waking up at 02:00 to the sound of some military marching band scared the bejesus out of me.... I thought we were being invaded.....:blast:D

My Ipod!
a bit strange!
How very dare you !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ8TjezFeQ

Huge thanks to Paul & Family.

Thank you to everyone who attended the event and special thanks to Paul & Family and Nigel & his better half for all the effort and hard work you all put in. :bow

The fancy dress was great fun, well done. :clap

Thanks to Joe for organising and leading the ride to the pub for lunch on Saturday. :thumb2
Apologies for leaving early, I couldn't leave the wife alone with our two sons (Ronnie ;) & Reggie ;) ), together they're a lethal combination. :yikes :nono

Excellent event with friendly people. :)

Cheers, :beerjug:

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom