Bookings

piddly pants, wanted to make this but having to work the Cambridge Folk Festival. Oh well, £ before fun.

Looks like this is on for me now :thumb2 need to send a cheque as reached my limit with paypal :augie

That's us paid now we've finally got dogs, kids, cats, fish etc all cared for............

Thanks all.

Looks like we've got an event!

Getting a sample shirt next week and will post a pic. Look like being about £17.50 or less depending on numbers.

Please put me down for a shirt size Large.

You have my cheque. My pillion may now pop over by car Friday and stay over for the runs on Saturday. If she uses the buffet I will pay the extra.

Cheers :beerjug:

You have my cheque. My pillion may now pop over by car Friday and stay over for the runs on Saturday. If she uses the buffet I will pay the extra.

Ta. Should have some shirts next week.

We'll need to pay for the extra body for Friday - £10? The venue are a bit picky to say the least.

Need to know buffet numbers in advance - have to pay and order earlier in the week. Let me know.

Boxer Beet

Hi Mr B,
Room for two more and a small tent? Not worried about Buffet on Sat, prob make do with:beer:
John B

She will not stay for the Saturday evening buffet Tim.

:beerjug:

Ta. Should have some shirts next week.

We'll need to pay for the extra body for Friday - £10? The venue are a bit picky to say the least.

Need to know buffet numbers in advance - have to pay and order earlier in the week. Let me know.

No problem to pay for Friday night but no extra tent needed nor buffet.

:ChrisKelly:inlove:inlove

can you stick me down for 2 please if there's still room. could do with a hook up for me camper! what your address so i can send a cheque?

can you stick me down for 2 please if there's still room. could do with a hook up for me camper! what your address so i can send a cheque?

Hi Donnie

Can you contact the venue direct - I haven't done a deal for wobblyboxes. They're in a differnt (but nearby) field.

Phone them on 01953 717963.

Let me know how you get on. If you fancy the buffet, let me know as I ned to give numbers in advance.

Tim

All booked and we'll go for the buffet for two please. See your then.

boxer beat

cant get in to link 2 more 2 bikes 2 tents all trimmings thanks pegs

Back
Top Bottom