Ricky Bars

Hey Ricardo........sod the expenses...get yourself over here and you're welcome to stay at my place anytime.

In fact if you timed it right, you could ship over some bars and kit and pre-sell a load, then time your visit to fit them at one of our big meets next year.

Bill

Fanum said:
Hey Ricardo........sod the expenses...get yourself over here and you're welcome to stay at my place anytime.
thanks for the offer,,,,Fanum
at the moment i'm so deflated i don't even have for the cap to the airport,,maybe something will come up,,i trying to sell some stuff,,who knows

In fact if you timed it right, you could ship over some bars and kit and pre-sell a load, then time your visit to fit them at one of our big meets next year.

Bill
that is also a good idea,,actually sometimes I feel like i need to move to europe,but then again I don't have a euro pasport and that can be a pain..

tell you more soon..

Re: Re: Re: Re: WHAT??NO more bars??

ricardo kuhn said:
what do i need to do,!?!?Mike..
this is the perfect time to implement things,,Sasha is somewere in europe but i'm sure i can figure something out

sadlly i don't think so(I'm still trying),i got my new passport a few days back but I never found suffient money for the expenses,,is kind of a wasted oportunity since I have a few connection already and many more to make,,,Oh well maybe in two years a will be a "Vendor" as oppose to a visitor..

thanks for all your offers,I really apreciate them and make me want to keep going forward.

I'm actually trying to hook up with Sasha over here. He called and left a voice mail on my phone in Normandy. Problem is that I lost my portable phone, and if he called there, I'll never get to see them. It would be great to have him here, since I can go through my program with him, and then when he's back he can talk you through it.

What I needed from you, was to simulate several customers, in other words, pretend you're a customer ordering bars, and take it through the complete cycle.

At this moment the program is "on hold", in other words you can't access it, but if you want I can turn it on when I'm back in Paris in 10 days.

I'd really like to see the system up and running and helping you in your business.

Back
Top Bottom