TRF

OscarIndia

Reaction score
Joined this morning. Seems right if I'm enjoying trails someone else is fighting to keep open for me, and keep ridable.:bow
Also, hoping to learn a thing or two about staying upright!
:thumb2
Only thought is it might be wise to change the sticky up top to TRF 2011, rather than 2009 - just looks a bit like it was important but isn't now...

Well done mate.:thumb2 i joined a few months ago, because I wanted to know where I could legally ride off road. Unfortunately there is very little left locally, and the situation is growing evermore desperate. The TRF is doing its best to keep what is left, open, but as I understand it, if we lose Sarn Helen ( ancient unpaved road between Neath and Brecon), they will pretty much close everything. Legal green lane riding ( in South Wales, at least ) seems to be drinking at the last chance saloon, so the TRF needs as much support as it can get.

Joined this morning. Seems right if I'm enjoying trails someone else is fighting to keep open for me, and keep ridable.:bow
Also, hoping to learn a thing or two about staying upright!
:thumb2
Only thought is it might be wise to change the sticky up top to TRF 2011, rather than 2009 - just looks a bit like it was important but isn't now...

Good man and welcome to the TRF - :thumb

Well done. Quite a few of the Thames Valley section on here are members and we meet in Oxford every third Thursday in the month. Goes well with the gser meet on the fourth Thursday. There are some good lanes that will be fine for the GS that we can show you.

Well done. Quite a few of the Thames Valley section on here are members and we meet in Oxford every third Thursday in the month. Goes well with the gser meet on the fourth Thursday. There are some good lanes that will be fine for the GS that we can show you.

Cheers Patrick - perhaps you'd PM me details of the next one please?

I've just joined the TRF as well. (I haven't ventured out yet awaiting tck80 knobbly fitment....

Like many regions these byeways open to traffic are being closed against proper regulation. I read 3 of our local (Surrey) lanes are threatened with closure to traffic. Apparently by 2 councillors live in 2 byways proposed with closure and the third councillor next in the next lane to another, but obviously don't read anything into that, just coincedence.

D

Sign the petition!

I've just joined the TRF as well. (I haven't ventured out yet awaiting tck80 knobbly fitment....

Like many regions these byeways open to traffic are being closed against proper regulation. I read 3 of our local (Surrey) lanes are threatened with closure to traffic. Apparently by 2 councillors live in 2 byways proposed with closure and the third councillor next in the next lane to another, but obviously don't read anything into that, just coincedence.

D

TRF have got a petition going on this if you haven't already signed it. http://petitions.surreycc.gov.uk/Rights-Of-Way/

There's plenty of great trails for GS's local to Guildford. I've just started exploring them - now can't wait for my broken foot (a result of over-exploring!) to heal up so I can get back out there.

Keep an eye on Azcari, they organised a great day out last month and have promised it was the first of many.

Back
Top Bottom