Fish and Chip Run - CANCELLED

mr badger

Reaction score
Madame B of this parish will be leading a Fish and Chip run to Southwold on the Friday evening.

Leaving at 17.00, back at around 19.45.

Maximum 10 bikes.

FCFS.

From a purely personal point of view, by the time I get there and a spot of erecting I'll just want to go face down in the beer, but would quite like a chip run on the saturday, before whisky sampling?

:nenau

PS: I thought I'd start the trouble-making early to give you practice :thumb

From a purely personal point of view, by the time I get there and a spot of erecting I'll just want to go face down in the beer, but would quite like a chip run on the saturday, before whisky sampling?

+1 have to check out the beer for Saturday night :blast

+1 have to check out the beer for Saturday night :blast

I agree with the :cool:tosser's above. I was just contemplating the run to the coast but was a touch put off by the timing because it interferes with Mr K's plan, and mine, and others as well, if I may presume.

It's not the end of the World but I might like to leave earlier on Friday or at the end of Saturday's ride out's and before the whisky bath. :thumb2

Probably get to site early, get the tent n stuff sorted, then get on the beer!!!

If Mike get's his BBQ, then a feast will be produced on site.....plus the Pimms bar will be open....:ChrisKelly

if :barf does we may have to stop him, H&S and all that, or we could just watch and laugh :D

Perhaps we should print off the 'tent' pictures of :barf and post them around the site, just to remind him & others of what could happen if you do a :barf

:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes

Perhaps we should print off the 'tent' pictures of :barf and post them around the site, just to remind him & others of what could happen if you do a :barf

:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes

I think pictures are a must whatever :D someone :augie could place them all over the site, and :barf would never know it was JP :D

Whisy tour is 16.00 so can't quite ties the two together. Try one of the NNorfolk runs and chip up at Wells on the way.

Anyway, with these two clowns and their endless vomit references I doubt many willl beinterested now:rolleyes:

OK. Not running the chip run as drinking clearly has a higher place in the average Tosser's hierarchy of need. Really! Degenerates all :)

Back
Top Bottom