Tobermory's Trails

hellooo.
not met up with any of you guys before but fancy this. only bought the gs a month ago but want to have a go off road. will be first time apart from riding around fields.

question: just been away for 10 days to the alps so struggling to obtain leave. is anyone else taking their missus so A) i'm not the only one with a thumb print on my forehead, and 2) she might have someone else to talk to about something other than bikes...if there is anything else.

hellooo.
not met up with any of you guys before but fancy this. only bought the gs a month ago but want to have a go off road. will be first time apart from riding around fields.

question: just been away for 10 days to the alps so struggling to obtain leave. is anyone else taking their missus so A) i'm not the only one with a thumb print on my forehead, and 2) she might have someone else to talk to about something other than bikes...if there is anything else.

There will be a good few there (4 that I know of).

They don't talk about doilies and macrame much though.

PS - no-one talks about bikes anyway. Anything but in my experience.

Right,

My knobblies may not be fitted to my bike because one of the spare wheels I bought is bent. Buyer beware on here! It's the front and I'll try and sort it out this week.
If not, will I get away with road tyres for the offroad ride out?

:thumb

Ditchwater, judging by the weather forecast, you should be fine on road tyres as long as you aren't too eager on the throttle.

Wrong......it's the heights that mess with his heed...safe as houses in Norfolk, cos it's flattish...:D

And the trees because I can't see the vastness of the vista.

Anyway, knobblies fitted to a fairly straight front wheel, rear is fine, and will be tested tomorrow, on the way to the nerosurgeon of all places. :blast:blast:blast

Back
Top Bottom