Bita help pls

OscarIndia

Reaction score
Anyone got Paul BHT's mb? Slightly unwell straggler on site here and would feel better leaving knowing Paul could check on him later. If anyone's got it could u text me on 07885776664 pls. Ta

Just been back down to check on the straggler, he looks 100% better than he did at 09:00am this morning... he can now put a sentence together :D

He has my number now and I'll also pop back later to check on progress..... I have a feeling he may be there for another night :D

Just been back down to check on the straggler, he looks 100% better than he did at 09:00am this morning... he can now put a sentence together :D

He has my number now and I'll also pop back later to check on progress..... I have a feeling he may be there for another night :D

Good to know he is on the mend.

Just went back down to check on him.... he's vanished :eek:

No bike or tent.... just a small collection of diced carrots mixed with regurgitated Red wine is all that remains in his plot :D

Just went back down to check on him.... he's vanished :eek:

No bike or tent.... just a small collection of diced carrots mixed with regurgitated Red wine is all that remains in his plot :D

Who was it can you get his d and a from that

I believe it was Ditchwater, of this parish. There are photographs which will be posted :green gri

He must have evaporated into thin air....judging by his state this morning, he couldn't speak let alone anything else...:augie

Back
Top Bottom