Where to buy City Select???

(RIP) willstatt

Lost
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My mate's just bought a Garmin 276c, and he wants to buy City Select so he can use it's Route direction capabilities... where is the best/cheapest place to buy?

£160 from Aspid here

£248 if he wants the "automotive" kit;
010-10510-00.jpg

GPS Warehouse want £224 for the Automotive kit and don't appear to list City Select on it's own, so best give them a buzz.

:beerjug:

Jon

Will:

Jon makes a good point - it would be best if your friend bought the whole automotive kit, that way he/she will get the beanbag, 12/24 volt connector, data chip, etc. as well as the CitySelect cartography.

PanEuropean

City Select

Actually he's got a car mount for it from else where, and he also has the cigarette lighter power lead, so he doesn't want to spend £250 for all that gear.

He just wants the software.

Is £160 really the cheapest it's possible to get it at?

Will

Will:

Some of the internet retailers in North America really heavily discount the price of cartography.

Because there are really no support issues associated with cartography (assuming the company doesn't screw up mailing the CD to you), you might as well check around for the best price on the internet. I'm not familiar with the US discount retailers, however, I am sure if you Google the words 'City Select' and 'MapSource' you will find some leads to follow.

PanEuropean

I bought the Automotive kit from Tottenham Court Rd for £200.00 last week for my 60cs

ktm520 said:
I bought the Automotive kit from Tottenham Court Rd for £200.00 last week for my 60cs

Shop name and location would be very much appreciated... :D
Thanks!

cant remember, but theres lots of shops walking up from vigin on tottenhamcourt rd, you have to haggle though

Back
Top Bottom