Where are you off-roading around Cambridge?

vaclove

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am thinking about taking my bike little bit off the paved roads. Nothing too serious, but somewhere to get the feeling and experience how the bike behaves in more difficult terain. (no jumps, wheelies or any other crazy stuff at this stage)
Is there some dirt track/back road you could recommend?

And another question, how does law looks on a motorcycle rider on a dirt track? Am I going to be chased by police or something? How do I know if some dirt track is or is not someones property?

Vaclav

Get yourself in touch with the Cambs TRF and they will give you some good pointers on where to ride and the legalities.

What are you riding?

Also, it's a bad idea to go trail riding on your own, particularly as a novice, as even a simple incident can leave you stranded or stuck in the middle of nowhere. At the very least, leave details of where you will be with someone.

Thanks for the tips

Riding F800GS :moped:

I'll check the TRF - looks there are load of useful info.
I do not plan to get lost in wilderness, being eaten by wolves, kidnapped by travellers and being on the news as "idiot who overestimeted himself, did not say where he is going and finally paid the highest price" :tears
Many thanks for the tips once again

The Boxer Beat will be a good intro to trail riding as Womble is an expert guide.
Hope to see you there
:)

Back
Top Bottom