new early month meet location

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to Matkat we now have a new location for the early monthly meets.

They will be at the old chequers inn at Crowle www.oldchequersinn.co.uk
this is nice and close to a motorway junction and in the middle of some great riding roads.

They do real ales and good food with 2 for £10 meals during the week so there is really no excuse not to go!

First meeting there will be tues 7th June

Hope to see a few of you there to make it worth Freds efforts and show some support for the pub.:thumb2

Weekend bump for Tues.
Come on it's summer , get the bikes out!

Maybe I'm a bit behind the times here but what happened to the meet at The Broom Tavern:nenau

Old Chequers 1st Tuesday

What time is kick off?

I will be travelling back from Burnley. I probably won't get back till 7.30'ish depending on traffic:blast

Landlord and Landlady are Dave and Lesley. Son is Steve (who will be organizing Flock to the Throck:thumb
They will be expecting us, just say you with Freddie from across the road (literally:D)

Maybe I'm a bit behind the times here but what happened to the meet at The Broom Tavern:nenau

I think people got a bit bored with teh same place and because of my work commitments, I haven't been able to organise it. Unless someone constantly gee's up peeps, no one seems to turn up:nenau

Abrasion is sorting out the 1st Tuesday ones and I think the plan is to use a few different boozers which seems a good idea:thumb

7.30ish is fine Fred, gives me time to get home and sorted, might make it for 7 if lucky.
Plan was to use different pubs if people suggested them but apathy is a great talent around here :D
Will see if we settle in , if we do could use it as a bse to ride out to a few other pubs in the good weather.

See you all tomorrow??

Tonight

Due to a development at work (the Company I work out have just bought one of our competitors I have to stay at the office in Burnley tonight for another meeting tomorrow.
Enjoy yourselves and apologies
Freddie

Got meal good guiness... good chit-chat! See you all another time

p6070144.jpg

:beer:

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night.
Including Sue in between dog walking and lawn watering :D

Great food , lovely pub and exeptional service (we even had our own reserved table)
Anyone not making it definetly missed out.
See you all there next month:thumb

Back
Top Bottom