Tyres in Essex / Suffolk?

Monty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I need some tyres for my 1200GS and I am interested in some suggestions on where to get them. I will do some ringing round places I know but if you have any suggestions for good service and price I would appreciate it.

Cheers.:thumb

Matt

Hi folks,

I need some tyres for my 1200GS and I am interested in some suggestions on where to get them. I will do some ringing round places I know but if you have any suggestions for good service and price I would appreciate it.

Cheers.:thumb

Matt

MOTORCYCLE TYRES UK LIMITED
Unit 5, Rear of Tudor Court,
Harold Court Road,
Romford, Essex RM3 0AE

Hi Matt,
I agree with Polecat used them a couple of times now.Found them competitive and know thier stuff.Great ride in ride out service.
Kev

Try Cannon's. I know there track record hasn't been the best, but I must say that things seem to be better lately, to the point that I've booked in for the 6k service. They quoted me £221 for both Conti Trail Attacks Saying that they don't charge for the fitting, just the tyres. It's the best price by £4 that I could find and the next best quote was to fit onto loose wheels.

The service is booked for the 15th so we'll see how their customer service pans out after the service, and I'll service the forum with a note about service and service costs :eek

Martin

p.s. Does this count as more service for my money ?

How Much

Try Cannon's. I know there track record hasn't been the best, but I must say that things seem to be better lately, to the point that I've booked in for the 6k service. They quoted me £221 for both Conti Trail Attacks Saying that they don't charge for the fitting, just the tyres. It's the best price by £4 that I could find and the next best quote was to fit onto loose wheels.

The service is booked for the 15th so we'll see how their customer service pans out after the service, and I'll service the forum with a note about service and service costs :eek

Martin

p.s. Does this count as more service for my money ?

Just got a pair of Conti TA from M&P for 169 delivered to my door.
Fitting is upto £15 for loose wheels

Neil

MOTORCYCLE TYRES UK LIMITED
Unit 5, Rear of Tudor Court,
Harold Court Road,
Romford, Essex RM3 0AE

Hi Matt,
I agree with Polecat used them a couple of times now.Found them competitive and know thier stuff.Great ride in ride out service.
Kev

+1.. Good guys, know their stuff, been using them for years :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom