8 Ball Diner at Witham

8 Ball

Hi all, good idea, seems a "tosser" sized menu too:clap Away for next 3 weeks but be pleased to join a wednesday evening meetup:thumb2John B

A good venue with friendly folks. I went on a Sunday morning for the biker breakfast and it was most excellent.

Happy to meet up there. May have to really motivate myself to go by bike as it is about 4 miles from home! :blagblah

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Guys

Also just down the road, at Silver End so some post-eats mileage required but would be up for a meet as due to recent fatherhood haven't ridden my bike for nearly 3 months!!!

Cheers

Tom

repost from essex bikers just incase any one is interested

Help for Hero's Bikers Breakfast / Auction - Sunday 12 June 2011

Biker’s breakfast meeting & auction

With DJ Martin Day

Sunday 12th June 8.30am – 2pm

8 Ball Diner on the A12 Witham

(Witham, CM8 3HB Colchester bound, overflow car park at the Fox Rivenhall End)

Calling all Bikers!

Come and enjoy a cooked breakfast or brunch, and at the same time an opportunity to pick up a piece of signed race memorabilia, a track weekend in Europe, or merchandise donated by one of the many bike retail outlets.

Join celebrity DJ Martin Day of Heart FM and support our cause!

Auction items include various biking clothing and accessories, including a blue tooth set for helmet, a set of bike tyres, a European track day in Belgium or France to name a few, plus a number of items donated from other local businesses!

£2 from every cooked breakfast together with all proceeds from the auction will be donated specifically towards the new Personal Recovery Centre in Colchester, launched to provide injured and sick soldiers additional care and support to help them successfully return to duties or back into civilian life.

See you there!

If you can’t make the event and want to donate visit www.bmycharity.com/breakfastbikemeet12thjune

Auction List so far:

Blue Tooth Helmet Kit - BMW Cannons of Braintree
Track Day Mettet in Belgium or France - Eurotrax
Signed Race Shirt x 2 - Phill Seaton
Spax Helmet (any size model or money towards helmet of choice) - Harpers of South end
Alpine Stars Gloves & Umbrella - Orwells of Ispwich
3 course eve meal for 2 + bottle of wine - Rivenhall Hotel
Overnight Stay B&B and Dinner for 2 - Marks Tey Best Western Hotel
3 signed Pictures - Motorcycle Tyres UK Ltd
Set of bike Tyers - Motorcycle Tyres UK Ltd

I won't be going on the 12th then .....
Peter

PS: Nothing against the charity involved. but "celebrity DJ Martin Day of Heart FM" WTF is he ? Expect it will be heaving !

Peter

I won't be going on the 12th then .....
Peter

PS: Nothing against the charity involved. but "celebrity DJ Martin Day of Heart FM" WTF is he ? Expect it will be heaving !

Peter

:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob

:D

Not so keen on the big event but might be tempted. Only 75 miles or so but might get the bike out :grin

So... How about we plan for next Wednesday (June 15th) ?
The advertise 6pm - 11pm, so aim at 7:30pm ?

Peter.

I hear that Cannons are putting on some demo rides from there tomorrow (Sun 12th June).
Peter

I hear that Cannons are putting on some demo rides from there tomorrow (Sun 12th June).
Peter

I had a chat with Keith at Cannon today and he is looking forward to tomorrow. Not sure if I will be there or if I will head straight to lunch at Shotley Marina.

Cheers,

Matt

Bump...

Anyone else thinking of coming along tomorrow evening ?

Peter

I am still working on it. my last day at work before heading off on the hols, so not sure how late I will be working. With a little luck I will be there.

Back
Top Bottom