"When motorsport headed for the hills"

Used to do Cruagh in my younger days (as did Bob Montgomery) :rob but even I'm too young to have done Kilternan & Mount Venus :bounce1
It's a lovely drive from Kilternan to Rathfarnham, especially on a day like today :Motomartin

Look what the bould Bob has produced now. Wonder which 22 they are........

Used to do Cruagh in my younger days (as did Bob Montgomery) :rob but even I'm too young to have done Kilternan & Mount Venus :bounce1
It's a lovely drive from Kilternan to Rathfarnham, especially on a day like today :Motomartin

I was involved in (a minor way) in running Cruagh in the '80s, and used to do travelling marshal on the T3, carrying the famous baton up and down the course. Must have come upon you back then - what were you riding?

Sadly DU MC&LCC wound up a few years ago and with them most of the events they used run.

what were you riding?
Driving.... It was during my 4 wheeled speed phase ;)
A vile green Formula Vee :bounce1 :bounce1

The early '80's would have been right. But we both probably looked slightly younger in those days Lorcan :rob

The early '80's would have been right. But we both probably looked slightly younger in those days Lorcan :rob

Don't you mean a virile green :D

4 wheels? Probably didn't give you a second glance then :augie

vile green? bilious maybe? :barf

Anyone remember the Bilious Reptile?

- bilious maybe? :barf =

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7qOGjVVW0E?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7qOGjVVW0E?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Back
Top Bottom