Booking now open!

Now that there's mud restling booked in I've just paid up for the Saturday/Sunday :beerjug:

Andres

PS Please don't tell me it's on the Friday night :blast

Stickers are ready :thumb2

001-M.jpg

Booked and payed for...coming in the car as currently bikeless :( but need a good piss-up :D

Just booked and looking forward to the meet and making some new friends:beer:

Fellow Tossers may i ask for some help riding out on saturday morning please??? fell off bike end of January and broke my neck this weekend will be the first time out on my bike so may be a little unsteady and need some advice:comfort.

cheers and see you all there

agent 2494

Fellow Tossers may i ask for some help riding out on saturday morning please??? fell off bike end of January and broke my neck this weekend will be the first time out on my bike so may be a little unsteady and need some advice:comfort.

agent 2494

Thanks for booking :thumb

Best advice... don't do the offroad ride :eek:

See you there :beerjug::beerjug:

agent 2494

You broke your neck this weekend and you are up for a ride out in September ..hardcore:bow

If you want looking after then you'll have lots of volunteers , especially if you bring your ladders.:thumb

Arriving Friday to do the rideout

Just booked and paid for my first GS event, will be arriving Friday and hoping to join anyone doing a rideout after lunch.

Please confirm non GS bikes allowed as a friend is planning to join me on his Hayabusa, he's hoping to meet some GS800 owners for a chat as he is planning to buy one shortly.

Looking forward to meeting you all and to a few pints in the pub as well.

Ride safe.

NIGEL

Back
Top Bottom