Booking now open!

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Booking closed... just turn up

lumbfarm11.gif

The East Midlands UKGSers proudly present our event of the year at Lumb Farm on the 9th-11th September 2011.

This will be the last EM event ever... so don't miss it :friday

Angela and Vinnie have no problems with you pitching up on the Thursday and staying until Monday if that suits you :Motomartin

Lumb Farm is located on the Southern fringe of the village of Ripley in Derbyshire. The venue was chosen for it's central UK location making it ideal whether coming from the Highlands or the deep South. GPS location N53 01.923 W1 24.318

Visit their website here

Everyone welcome

• Secure Site a short distance from the road.
  • Camp site to accommodate 250+.
  • Ladies and Gents Showers and toilets
  • Superb restaurant serving breakfasts from 08:00 - 11:00am, also lunch and evening menus to suit all.
  • Ride outs being organised from 10am Saturday for intrepid explorers including an off road trip to the Peaks
  • Dogs welcome as long as kept under control ( Donkeys on site) No dogs in the pub at any time

Fantastic Value

Save £5 per person by booking on line
  • Adult weekend fee (2 nights camping) £30
  • Adult one night fee (1 nights camping) £25
  • Children under 16 £5 for the weekend (pay on arrival)
  • All the above prices include the Saturday evening carvery... Vegetarian option available

I'll try to acknowledge every booking but you'll be 'in the book' anyway ;)

• Those who are booking into B&B's there is no entry fee to the event (just pay for the Saturday evening carvery)

It's party time

:hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

655071276_t3aNE-M.jpg

attachment.php

Please post on here to let me know you've booked :thumb
Bryn,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place . Julie and I would like to attend for Our First UKGSER camp. Ripley is the only one we can do . Even this is complicated as usual with family life. My intention is to ride over Friday and Julie is going to come over Saturday with Grandaughter (her first camping trip). Roughly what time is carvery, ball park figure .
Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

Bryn
Sounds right for us , only my grandaughter who will be six by then is coming for her first camp with wife Julie on the Saturday. Probably wont get in till 6ish.

Enough blah blah. Shall book us in tonight when i have discussed with Mrs B

Looking forward to our local event.

May be able to lead a ride out if enough people are interested. On road.

Andrew

Camping

Our First event is booked . Ripley not far from home. Havent done any camping for 4 / 5 years . Looking forward to it :eek:
Sort yer head out boy lose 2 stone so you can fit in the tent .

There will be sunshine :Motomartin soft drinks :ChrisKelly and my two favourite girls are coming over saturday :hug

Excited already , how many sleeps :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 :clap :clap :JB

Andrew

Thanks Andrew :thumb And thanks for the offer re the ride outs......

Will be sorting them nearer the time :beerjug:

I'm doing everything I can to free up that weekend. It'll be great to catch up with people from last year :beerjug:

Is there a pogo ride this year, or should I bring the 1150?

Back
Top Bottom